Chapter XII

He was my yee
But I wasn't his haw

-maybe rupi kaur?

Bailee Poppy currently was sitting in her transfiguration class mindlessly tapping her quill on her desk waiting for something interesting to happen

Bailee Poppy currently was sitting in her transfiguration class mindlessly tapping her quill on her desk waiting for something interesting to happen. She just hoped her best friends would come through, as they said they would.

At that very moment a little spark went off above McGonagall's head. Bailee perked up as she knew what was coming.

After the small spark, came another a little bit bigger than the last. Than another, and another. Until it was a small firework exploding above McGonagall's head.

Then there was a bang.

This seemed to get McGonagall's attention as she looked up only to hear a slightly louder bang coming from outside of the classroom. McGonagall looked around suspiciously and her eyes landed on Bailee and raised a questioning eyebrow as if asking, do you know what they are doing this time? Bailee simply played off innocence and shook her head. McGonagall didn't seem to believe her but she moved her gaze elsewhere.

Well that was until she saw Fred chasing George Weasley down the hallway while letting off fireworks, only wearing their boxers.

Bailee struggled to suppress a laugh, while everyone else just laughed out loud anyway. It looked like McGonagall was suppressing a grin, but Bailee couldn't tell.

"Aren't you going to stop them Professor?" A Hufflepuff girl asked

McGonagall looked up from the essay she was grading and simply said

"Professor Snape will stop them and then bring them to me"

And with that said she looked back down at her paper suppressing a smile, as it reminded her of a group of boys who once strutted these halls.

***

Bill Weasley was bored there was no denying it. Without Bailee here he was driving himself insane with boredom.

That was before Sirius Black got involved.

"Alright billy boy I'm going to get straight to the point my dude." Sirius Exclaimed dramatically while strutting into the kitchen.

"You miss Bailee-" Bill went to interrupt But was met with Sirius'd hand silencing him

"Let me tell you about the ladies Bill, I knew a girl once, the most beautiful, gorgeous-" Sirius started daydreaming but then caught himself

"Let me tell you a story of a girl called Juliet Capul-" Sirius started but was interrupted by molly screaming at him

"Sirius Black I swear if you bring her up I will-" Molly screeched