New Kid

Mitch's POV

Well today's my first day at my new school I really don't wanna go I miss my friends Mat and Rob but I'm gonna have to suck it up and go. I pack my books and walk to the bus stop I just hope I don't have to talk to anyone."Hey are you new?" I hear someone ask "Yeah" I say looking towards the person."My names Jerome." he says."I'm Mitch" I say "So do you play video games?" he asks "Yeah I play minecraft and call of duty a lot." I say."Those are my favorite games!" he yells. We talk about minecraft until the bus shows up we get on and wait to arrive at school.

(Le time skip to school)

Mitch's POV

I go to my locker it's next to Jerome's and I notice a girl a few lockers down getting her books when some other girls walk up to her."Hey slut" I hear one of them say. Then I see another girl slap her and knock her books out of her hands. I've had enough so I decide to stand up for her."Hey why don't you leave her alone!" I yell at them."You're kind of cute." I hear one of them say as she walks up to me."Sorry I'm not attracted to bullies so why don't you fuck off and leave her alone."Fine" I hear them snicker."You didn't have to do that." I hear the girl say."Yes I did you don't deserve to have those things said to you." I said. I write my phone number down on a piece of paper and hand it to her."Here if you ever need to talk to somebody just call me." I say handing it to her."Thanks my names Ashley." she says smiling at me making me blush."My names Mitch." I say still blushing."I have to get to class." she said."Yeah me to." I say I can't believe it I've been here for 20 minuets and I already have a crush on someone.

Ashley's POV

I can't believe it I have a crush on him he's just so nice but I need to get to class I don't wanna be late. I see Mitch at the front of the room and the teacher points him to the empty desk next to me. He walks over and sits next to me I blush when I see him smile at me."Oh does the fat ass have a crush." I hear one of my bullies say starting to laugh."Hey back off." Mitch says to the girl."Oh why should I?" I hear the girl say smirking."Because she doesn't deserve all the crap you say to her she's a nice person and she's beautiful so just back off." he says."Fine" I hear the girl say."Thanks Mitch" I say blushing. I don't know how he hasn't seen me blushing yet but I'm happy he hasn't I don't wanna make him feel awkward.

(Le time skip to end if school)

Mitch's POV

I'm laying on my bed when I get a text from someone.

M=Mitch Ash=Ashley

Ash:Hey it's Ashley

M:Hey what's up?

Ash:Just wondering if you wanna hang out?

M:Sure where do you wanna meet at?

Ash:How about the park.

M:Sounds fun I'll meet you there.

Ash:K bye

Mitch's POV

It's a good thing Jerome showed me around town otherwise I wouldn't know where to go. On my way to the park I see Ashley walking on the other side of the street."Hey Ashley!" I yell trying to get her attention. She turns and sees me and walks across the street and meets up with me. We finally make it to the park and sit on a bench and start talking about games and other things. I'm taken by surprise when she kisses me it feels right so I kiss back she pulls away blushing."I'm sorry" she mutters. I lift her head up by her chin and kiss her."I need to get home." she says a little sad."Why do you sound so sad?" I ask worried."Because I have to leave you?" she said making me blush."Bye Ash" "Bye Mitch" she says walking away. I finally got home and open the door to see my mom waiting for me she seemed angry."Where have you been!" she yelled."Relax mom I was just hanging out with some friends." I say trying no to say I was with Ashley."Why didn't you answer your phone!?" she yelled still angry."I forgot it." I say trying to make her leave me alone."Next time you leave you need to tell someone where you're going!" she snaps at me."Ok fine" I say "Good" she says. I walk up to my room and lay down and think It's only been a week since we moved here and already I've started school I have friends and I might even have a girlfriend soon it's been a good week I just hope my parents don't find out about Ashley my mom is over protective and if she knew I might start dating soon she'd kill me I should get some sleep I know it's only 5pm but I'm tired.