Chapter 1 - A New Begining

The world, such a dangerous place. But the more you stay you get attached closer and closer. The history of the world is not just terrifying, but beautiful in certain ways. My name is Elita, which coincidently meant the chosen one.

I had got chosen to go to this academy where I would learn things. ( wow that's a shocker!) "Sweetie! Do you have your bags and stuff ready ?!?" Mom said.

"Yes! I just need to just get my notebook!" I replied. I walked up to my bedroom mirror to look at my neck again. I much different from everyone else, I had this special sign on my neck. I don't know if it's because when I was little my real mom was very hardcore and gave me a tattoo? Or maybe I just burnt myself. I placed my two fingers on the right side of my neck where the special signs was. I did not look very different from the average person! I had curly red brown hair that reached my back. My skin was a pale color with a hint of tan. I had a very delicate face that had little freckles, as my blue eyes glistened like the ocean.

We already arrived to the academy. Which had walls drooped with vines and flowers. While a ton of students with suitcases stay. " mom, this isn't my type of scene..." I complained.

" Oh honey your gonna fit in!" Mom tried to comfort me.

"I'm probably the only foster kid here!" I replied. I started to walk over to the sign ups. Noticing the plate I looked carefully at the design. "wow" I said in amazement.

"That's an original structure from aspen heights, or so we just say. What's your name?" an administrator said.

"My name is Elita Carpeter." I replied.

"Wow what a beautiful name!" she replied.

"Yeah.." I said. She handed me a pan flip with my name on it.

" Here, it has your schedule, class ID, and Dorm room number." she said. I grabbed it with my hand as she took me to my dorm room.

"Ah! and here it is! As I see your dorm mate has already here." she smiled.

"Dorm..mate..?" I wondered.

"Yes, it's not like we just put some ones random stuff in a dorm!" she laughed. "Anyways I'll leave you to your packing! So if you have any questions or complaints then just contact me or the princable." she looked me in the eye.

"Ok." I replied as I walked closer to the bed.

" You know it's just so weird your eyes look so familiar....anyways bye!" She said.

"Bye...." I mumbled.