《 01 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ONE
• ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴇɴᴇғɪᴛs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ONE• ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴇɴᴇғɪᴛs •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

2 months ago

"I am so tired!" You groan as you walk into the house.

"I told you we shouldn't have gone clubbing," Ayana says as you sit down on the couch.

"But I had fun!"

"You're drunk."

"Drunk?" You scoff. "You stopped me on my seventh shot. I'm barely even tipsy."

"Aish I'm too tired for this," Ayana turned to Isao. "I have taken care of her the past four times we've gone out. It's your turn."

Ayana walks out of the living room before Isao could say a word.

"I don't even need a babysitter, Isao. Ayana is just extra." You roll your eyes.

"It's fine," Isao walks towards you. "I'm not sleepy anyways."

Isao sits next to you on the couch. You scoot over and he lifts his arm so you could cuddle with him. You stay there for a moment before pulling away and looking up at him. Isao looks down at you and smiles.

"What?"

You say nothing and continue looking at him before you crash your lips into his. He kisses you back immediately and you pull yourself over to sit on his lap. He pulls away and looks at you.

"You're not in your right mind. We can't."

"I know what I'm doing."

You try to kiss him again but he backs away slightly.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes."

"I don't have protection. I ran out."

"Someone's been busy," You tease. "But it's fine. I'm on the pill."

"Someone's been busy as well."

You roll your eyes playfully and kiss him again. This time Isao kisses back hungrier. He gropes your ass as you begin to grind against him. You pull away again.