3rd person pov:

it was the year 1930, a year into the great depression after world war 1. in a bar sat murdoc nickels, this gentleman was part of a mafia. hey some people have to get by. he was sent on a mission to make a deal with an french elderly man, owner of the city of france. but he wasn't all that easy to to reason with (especially with british folk). the leader of the mafia was sebastian nickels.

right now murdoc and the elderly man were sitting at a table with the mans body guards surrounding them.

"so, murdoc nickels i assume, what brings you here to my country?" the old mans thick french accent cutting the silence between them. "you see sir, me and the family back home were wondering if we can make a deal with you" murdoc said casually before taking a whiff of his cigarette "you made me come all the way to london for a deal? this better be a good deal because i HATE making deals with you british folk, with all your weird accents and shit" rage was building up inside murdoc as he hears this, but he keeps his composure very well.

"yes and i'll be out of your hair after our deal is settled, we have powerful weapons we are able to give to you for a small amount of land in your country where we can keep making your weapons" just then the lights started to dim "ah shush now, the shows starting"

murdoc rolls his eyes and looks forward. then out came a handsome man wearing a black suit murdoc blushed... a lot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(male version "why don't ya do right"👆🏻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
murdocs eyes were wide, his heart felt like it was gonna explode. he felt himself melt because of every word that slipped out of the handsome blue haired mans soft lips.

murdoc had to sit back in his seat because he felt like he was gonna fall over "what a interesting performance" the old man said clapping "in fact it got me in a good mood, you have a deal mr..." "huh? OH! nickels, murdoc nickels" "nickels... well now that's done i'll meet you and... your gang... tomorrow by that old abandoned place at the edge of town, you know where i'm talking about?" "uh yah, the place where a man murdered his family and the place has been left alone ever since?" "yes that one, see you later british guy" "yah..."

with that the man left along with his body guards. murdoc looks back at the stage where the handsome man sang "my satan... i gotta go find out who he is-" "oh him? yah he's out singer stuart, we call him 2D" murdoc jumps back when a japanese wearies answers him "OH!-shit you scared me... stuart huh?" "yep, don't worry he's a nice guy" "noodle! order for table 3!" a black buff man shouts "coming! sorry gotta go" and with that she left "wow~" murdoc thinks to himself as he dreamed of him holding murdoc in his strong arms and stroking him with his hands