Prologue

4th of June 2019, the first day of class of Saint Bernard Institute of Technology (SBIT)- College. Seniors of the school acting up like a real majesty as they see freshmen walking and passing through the unpainted metallic fence-like gate. Seniors chin up, chest out and have their ramp-worth walk to try and intimidate freshmen students.

       While all seniors are up leveling themselves in the campus, Saint Suppapong, a second year college engineering student, just finished his meal because he woke up late cause he chatted in "Mystified" again, an online app which let's you communicate with others without them knowing who you really are and reciprocal. This app is like just a community which has people who can socialize and help out each other in their questions and build a relationship with them, it maybe friendship or a romantic  relationship. This game is pretty popular now mostly to single peeps because most guys, even girls use it as a dating site to find someone that they can flirt with.

          Going back to Saint, Saint is a milk-skinned, skinny, tall, handsome guy who is idolized by most girls in the university because of his beautiful physique and his good moral being. He came from a very well-respected and well-known family because they are in the business world.  His family isn't that visible to his life events because they are very busy and they mostly go abroad for business purposes and his sister is in abroad because she works there, so Saint is usually alone in their house with his housemaids. He may be popular to girls but he has no girlfriend because he seem to not get interested to anyone, by anyone I mean everyone. For now he is identified by the university students as a queer, someone who does not fall for anyone, but that is just an assumption cause he may haven't met the person that will shake and make him fall in love.

          On the other hand, as most of the freshmen students was so excited for school, Perth Tanapon, an engineering freshman student is still on a stall eating different kind of foods. Perth is a food lover, he literally likes any kind of food, whatever it maybe, it will give him the craving pleasure he tends to feel whenever he sees food. He is an average looking guy with an average social status and an introverted guy, who refers chatting, specifically in "Mystified" rather than going out with his friends. His vertical measurement is average, he is fair-skinned and his physique is well-formed.

          Clang... Clang... Clang... The bell just rang and Saint just got in the campus gate. As he was walking towards the building, someone called him through whistling. Saint double-thought about looking but as he soon decided to look the "someone" who called him approached him by tapping his back. And that someone was Perth.

(Please don't forget to give this a star or vote for it if you like it)