1

Jesse Hughes

I heard the loud beep of my alarm. I groaned and turned it off, I have to wake up early before my parents do.
I stood up and stretched getting dressed immediately then walking out to my car.

I dressed in a T-shirt saying 'It's good to be bad' and a picture of Harley Quinn on it. A black leather jacket which people say suits me and some blue jeans. My dark brown hair swept to one side.
I unlocked my car and got in starting the car, it's a normal 4x4 jeep, not too fancy... but it's not the worst.
I drove to my school and parked in the parking lot, turning off the engine after I parked.

I exited my car and locked it before walking into hell- oh I mean School.
I saw my best friend, Clary Ryder, waiting for me. She smiled and ran to me hugging me. "Jess!" She looked me over, she judges my style but I don't care... she's glad to have a gay best friend. "Hmm... pretty hot style today Jess, I bet you'll find someone" I blushed and lightly punched her arm. "Don't play matchmaker"

We walked to our homeroom and sat down... I haven't encountered any bullies yet thankfully but I did see some one who is absolutely breathtaking, gorgeous blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, I couldn't stop looking at him. I heard clary whisper in my ear. "Have a crush do you?" I blushed and looked at her. "Uh... n-no it's I'm..."
She chuckled and nudged me towards him. "Well... go say hi, introduce yourself" I sighed and breathed in walking to him but I tripped, purposefully, the boy turned and caught me. "Are you okay?" He asked in an honestly sexy British accent.
I nodded my face red. "Y-yeah thanks" I smiled and steadied myself, looking at him. "I'm Jess"

He smiled. "I'm Ashton... or Ash if you prefer" god even his smile is beautiful. I nodded and looked around, seeing Clary give me a thumbs up.
I turned back to Ashton and smiled. "Mind if I sit next to you?" He shook his head and pulled out a chair for me to sit down which I did.
He sat next to me and smiled looking around when the teacher, Mrs Fray, walked in and began to speak.

We then had our first class of the day, Chemistry and I love chemistry, the best thing is I have it with Ashton.
We both sat down towards the front and listened to our teacher, Mr Cameron.
I paid apt attention and took notes as he explained the difference between elements, compounds and mixtures as well as how to identify them.
Ash got confused quite often so I explained slowly what they are. "An element is alone... like Iron while compounds like Sodium Chloride is composed of many identical molecules composed of atoms from more than one element held together by chemical bonds" he nodded slowly as if he was starting to understand. I smiled and went back to my work until the bell rang signalling the end of the lesson.

At lunch, Ash and I got to know each other even more... I introduced him to Clary who both became good friends quite fast.
I still hadn't encountered any bullies thankfully. Ashton and I were planning to hang out after school so as the bell rang signalling the end of the final lesson; we both walked outside and I lead him to my car.
He smiled. "Nice car Jess... did you pay for it yourself?" I nodded and unlocked the door getting in.

I looked at Ash and smiled. "Where do you wanna go?" He shrugged and looked out the window.
I sighed and drove to a secluded place I go to think... a place I wanted to share with Ashton.
I turned off the engine and stepped out the car, the place I'd taken him to was a cliff overlooking a waterfall, really beautiful.
Ash gasped looking at the view as he stepped out the car. "Wow... It's beautiful" I smiled and sat on the edge with Ashton.

We both got to know each other over the next hour, I learned that he loves singing that it is his favourite thing in life. I sighed and stood up. "We should head home" Ashton nodded and stood up heading back to my car.
I did as well and I dropped him off at his house then drove back to my house.

I sighed and walked in my house, I can't wait until next year when I can move out. I shook my head and walked straight to my room and grabbed my phone thinking about if I should text Ash or not.

I sighed again and shook my head putting my phone down turning on my side. My room is... well... not a typical one for a seventeen year old boy, it's actually very clean and tidy with posters of the walking dead and shadowhunters: the mortal instruments on my walls. I also have a book case filled with books on science as well as fictional books such as Harry Potter or the mortal instruments.

I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep today had been a good day, I found a cute boy who I may have a chance of dating... he might just like me back.