𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆

yall this is based off of lovley bones a little, that movie still has me weeping :'-)

-- 

my name is crescent, like the moon. last name, hwang. and I was fourteen years old, when i was murdered on december 16, 2016. 

how did it happen? well lets go back a little...

"yah, taehyung! wanna hang out today?" i slumped my arm around my bestfriend taehyung. he smiled back, "sure! why not?" i laughed, "good! lets go to the hideout." i suggested. "sounds good. i'll bring snacks." i nodded, "I'll bring the movies." the hideout is in this abandoded buliding we found, we cleaned it up, and taehyung has an prejector so we put it in there. we go there when we want to get out of reality.

"well see you at 8!" crescent yelled before walking inside. "hey dad" she kissed him on the cheek. "me and taehyung are going out tonight, is that fine?"  crescent asked. her dad smiled warmly, "ofcourse, be back by 9:30. now go do your homework." "yes," crescent giggled.

"see you at 9:30! love you!" crescent yelled, running down the steps, as she put her jacket on. "love you too!" her father returned. 

crescent opened the door, as the cool wind hit her face. she quickly stepped outside, closing the door before happliy skipping to their hangout. 

crescent was walking through an alley, which leads to their hangout place, as she got a text from taehyung. she slid it open.

hey sorry, jessica asked me out on a date and you know i ya know,,, like her....maybe next time? - tae

crescent sighed, quite irriated that she walked all this way. she stuffed the phone in her pocket, before walking back. 

as she started walking back, it seemed to be a drunk man coming the the alleyway. crescent kept her head down, passing by. but it didn't work.