Chapter 1: New Neighbor

TomTord book!! UwU

#Tom POV#
It was a normal Summer, Monday afternoon. I was sitting by my window with my headphones on listening to a song. I was 30 seconds into the song until I heard a loud noise outside, I look outside and I see a big moving truck outside. Now, I live in a small neighborhood and we lived by a light brown house that no one lived in or wanted to move into. There was a 3 member family, a tall woman, a short man, and a normal sized teenager that was about my age. I stared at the boy, his red hoodie, his carmal hair in two horn shapes, his light skin tone, and his peachy lips. They move into the house and I go back to whatever I was doing.

~30 minutes later~

#Tom POV#
I was in the kitchen fixing me a sandwich, I hear a knock on the front door. I walk over to it and open it. The tall woman was there with her son.

"Hi I'm Rachel and this is my son," Rachel says.
The boy looked a little shy, I wouldn't blame him, I get shy when I meet new people.
"H-hi my name is ummmm Tord," he says.
"Oh I'm Tom.''
"Hi Tom, are your parents home?" Rachel asked.
"Oh no they left for a buisness trip,"
"Hm well Tom I was wondering if you would like to hang-out with Tord?" Rachel was pushy with her son meeting new people, it was easy to tell.
"Um yeah sure I gu-" I was cut of by Tord.
"MOM I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU THOUGH!" He had a accent of Russian and Norweigan.
"Tord you know I can take care of my self, plus I have your father to look after me," Rachel looked down at her son.
"Okay fine but, you must promise me that if you get hurt I want dad to come over here and get me. Okay?" It sounded as it he had tears in his eyes.
"Okay I promise," Rachel smiled.
"Bye mom," Tord shouted as his mom walked back to there house.
"Bye Tord," Rachel shouted back at him.
I closed the door as Tord walked in. I go back to the kitchen while Tord looked around my house.
"You um want anything Tord?" I was continuing fixing my sandwich.
"Uh yeah a um apple pl-please," He walked into the kitchen while he said it.
"Oh their on the table," I point to a table with two chairs by it.
He grabs an apple and looks at it.
"What happened?" He asked while eating the apple.
"What do you mean?" I was confused by this question.
"I mean to your family?" I think he saw the picture on the fridge with me, my mother, and my father with his picture cut out.
"Oh my father left me and my mother because he was cheating on her," I started to tear up. I was close to my father but, when I found out he was cheating on her I couldn't stand him no more.
"Oh I'm sorry I asked you that," He stoped eating his apple when I told him that.

#Tord POV#
I shouldn't have asked him that question. I had to do something, he sounded like he was about to cry. I soon desided to hug him. I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT EITHER!
"T-Tord?" I hear him startign to cry.
I let go of him. "I'M SORRY I HAVE NO CON-" I was cut off by Tom hugging me back.
"It's okay,"

~3 days later~

#Tom POV#
I was walking down the street to the corner shop with my headphones on. I get to the corner shop and walk to the candy asle and grab a big jar of jelly beans, lollipops, gummys, and jolly ranchers. I walk up to the check-out and buy all my stuff. I walk out of the shop with all the candys in my hoodie pocket and I have the jelly beans in my arms. I open the jelly beans and start to eat them. I had about 3 miles left to walk back home. I get a mile from the corner shop until I see a stray dog being kicked around by my old bullies.
"HEY LEAVE THE DOG ALONE!" I shout at them with a few jelly beans in my mouth.
"Yeah and what'cha gonna do about it, Bitch?" The leader of the group look at me.
"I'll beat your ass," I put the jar down and put my other candys in it.
"Come at me then," He pats his chest.
I walk up to him and throw a punches at him. He gets a black eye, a bloody nose, and a few teeth missing.
"BITCH!" One of his friends yell at me as the leader goes down on his knees.
"Come at me bitches," I say to them.
One of them step up to me and throws a punch at me but I doge it. I punch in his stomach and he goes down.
"Anyone else want any?" I glare at the rest.
"N-NO!" The rest of them run away.
I walk up to the bleeding dog.
"Hey buddy they won't hurt you any more," I pick up the dog and take it to my house.

(End of Chapter 1!!! I'll post when I can. BAI!!)