The Copter whimpered as he sobbed softly on his berth,Heatwave had said something that brought him over the line.He knew his mate had issues,But never expected him to say that.
Flashback~
"You're just a waste of Energon!" The red mech roared at the slightly shorter mech who was holding back his tears and Quivering like Crazy.He felt the ping of Hurt run through his Sparkmate.'so he did mean it' The orange and white thought locking his berth-room door after the mech left. he had continued to sob softly on berth,before his sobs turned to gentle whimpers of sadness.

Back to reality~(4:55AM~)
Blades walked quietly to the elevator,Which lead to the launchpad.He had small tears running down his faceplates,He silently went up the elevator only to be met with the storm and rain pouring across his frame.

The next day~
"Were's blades?" Chase asked Looking up at his leader, "I..Thought he was with you" Heatwave said,His expression changed with worry covering his faceplate  "Guys look!" Cody yelled pointing at the camera Footage "It's Blades.." Kade said pointing at the dark were you could faintly see blades walking through the dim hall.

"Were is he going?" Dani asked Switching the camera.

"the launchpad."

Blades P.O.V
It was pouring outside.i was miles away from the firehouse and had no idea we're i was.i felt lonely,Scared,Hurt and most of all

Unloved.