part.2 :)

A/N: here is chapter two guys, bear with me.

•Chapter two•

-Duck!-

why? your about to find out...

I quickly shoved John behind me, looking at Karkat and Sollux. How they got in here? no idea.

"What are you doing here?" I said with my usual poker face.

"Listen," Sollux said, his lisp sounding stronger then usual.

"Okay so here's the deal nookstains," Karkat said, crossing his arms.

"Me and KK figured something out." Sollux yet again didn't finish.

I rolled my ears at them, feeling John's grip tighten on the back of my shirt as he looked at Karkat.

Let's just say they have history for now..

"We were curious about the zombie practice thing so we 'over heard' their conversation." Karkat stated, looking back at John with his expected scowl.

I raised a brow at them, shifting to my other foot.

"They're using an actual zombie... they are planning to release it when they let the adults come into our side.." Sollux said, frowning softly.

"We have to get out of here, and fast. Go get your group and meet us near Jade's room" I said, walking out of John's room and threw my own little hallway.

John followed me out as we made our way through people's rooms and hallways, trying to find Rose and Jade. Karkat and Sollux in tow as they collected their own members.