A Call. Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZL4V0l5lt4&list=PLNQiytbJLHHJ9_yCZYSU8lR1LA99wdnDx&index=203

Furuichi woke up with a smile and got ready for school like normal. He kissed his sister cheek and wished her a good day before leaving the house to meet up with Oga. They walked to school like normal, with a couple of fights here and there as they walked but Oga took care of them and the reached school on time. Furuichi said morning with his happy smile as they walked in the class and mostly got grunts from the rest or rolling eyes. He just giggled and sat down in his desk behind Oga and the two started chatting again, Furuichi using more words as Oga will just grunt or moan unless they were talking about a game or fighting then he speak properly. 

Furuichi wished his sister a good day when he received her text saying she was at school and safe. Many would say Furuichi would be over protected but since he always surrounded by delinquent and Oga always getting jumped by other delinquent. He worries for his little sister safety because others tried to him to bait Oga and he knows some would go low to go after family or family friends.

Oga knows how much Furuichi worries over his sister but how can he blame him, his sister smart, small, cute and lives a happy life unlike him and Furuichi who life is always wild but fun. But Oga know Furuichi started to get over protective on his sister after his mother died during middle school. Furuichi told Oga how she died and that would scar anyone but Furuichi stayed strong and smiled. He worked hard so his dad didnt need to worry and could keep working well. His dad leaves everything to Furuichi to handle since he works a lot and most come home at night. Oga knows how much Furuichi dose and that why he treats Furuichi as Furuichi instead of pitying him. Furuichi is his friend and nothing less, so he wont act sad to his friend not when he can make his friend smile and laugh by just being by his side. 

"da" baby beel clapped his hands and rolled off Oga head, lucky for Oga catching beel in his hands before he hit the table. "oh yeah where Hilda, i haven't heard her lovely voice for a while" Furuichi asked as he rested his head in his hand. "ah she went to the demon world for whatever it was again" Oga said letting baby beel crawl on Furuichi desk. 

"Oi Oga" yuka yelled with her huge smile making the two boys turn to the rest of the class, some where sitting and others was standing but they were all staring. "what" Oga grunted and Furuichi just smiled. "are you in for tonight" takeshi asked and Oga just gave a what the fuck are talking about kind of look to them. "there a street fight competition  on tonight for anyone to join, the whole town invited and you can be from any gang or school to fight" chiaki said with a blank face. "why would i go, it seems fishy" Oga said rolling his eyes since a huge street fight game is hard to hide from the cops so would they say any school can join. "the winner gets an IOY from the cops, they the ones holding the street fight hoping to gain some extra cops in a couple years" himekawa said with a grin. "so they wanna see who the best or someone they might get to join the police force after school" Furuichi asked surprised and everyone nodded. "but who cares about the reason, we get fight without the cops getting in the way" tora said excited. 

"you cant miss out on something this good and rare" kanzaki said with a smirk. "so are you coming, you get to fight all kinds of people" aoi asked with a smile and blush. "what about you, do you think your coming tonight" Oga asked turning to his idiot smiling friend. "seems fun and it would be interesting what kind of fights will happen" Furuichi smiled. "well i cant turn down a good fight" Oga smirked and the class cheered.