Chapter One

(Keith's POV)
  Mom woke me up shouting "GET YOUR ASS UP IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" I sat up and looked at her then the calendar in my room "oh... shit." I said she walked to the door "get your clothes on and Lbe down stairs by 7:2o. Or ima get the damn belt." I gulped and got dressed along with brushing my teeth by now it was 7:18 so I rushed to get my shoes on and walked down stairs "hey mom." "Hey sweetie, eat and get out the door to school."

                                    -TIME SHIP-

     I walked in to my class With my stuff the teacher looked at me and said, "Ah Mr. Kogane, take a seat next to Mr.Shirogone." I did as he said and sat next to the only fucking seat not take. 'How stupid..' I thought and started to take notes when I was done I looked at the time 'ten minutes till the bell..' I said to myself, then I took out my little drawing book and started to draw a wolf

    (Shiro's P.O.V)

The new kid sat next to me and not gonna lie he is kind of cute.. he surprisingly finished his notes with time to spare, he took out this book with all kinds of drawings in it. He started to draw in it and it looked pretty cool, it was a wolf. I decided to ask him "what ya drawin'?" He looked at me and kind of gave a small smile "a wolf. Like, a cosmetic one." He said "nice, oh I forgot to ask you what's your name?" I closed my book 'I'll just get the notes from Pidge, she's a nerd. She'll definitely have them all written down.' I thought "Keith, my names Keith." I nodded in response "I Shiro, hence Shirogone." I said and Keith smiled a bit more I smiled back and asked if he wanted to eat with Pidge, Hunk,Lance, And I at lunch. He nodded and Pidge came up behind us "sooo~ you gonna make out now orrrrrr??" Pidge said and laughed "what is up with you and everyone I meet that are guys?" I asked and he sighed "eh it's just fun, anyway, hi I'm Pidge. That one in the blue talking and flirting with all the girls is Lance, and that one with the food school supplies, like book, pen, pencil, stuff like that, he's Hunk. The one over there is Allura, with the white gray hair, and pink eyes" Keith looked at all the people Pidge just described I looked around as well all though I looked around to see what time it was when the bell ringed we got up and walked out the door of course Pidge pushed Keith and he fell on me..

+(CLIFFHANGER! No seriously I need ideas for the next chapter... that's why it was short help, what do you guys what to see happen? VIDEO IS NOT MINE IT BELONGS TO Shiro And Keith Voltron ON YOUTUBE!)