Info

Name: Elise Corvin

Age: 20

Height: 5'3"

Hair: Black, slight wave

Eyes: Brown

Aliases: Amelia, Sonya, Celene, Eva (Ee-va), Eve

Nickname: Eli, Ellie, Elle, Sonnie

Species: Hybrid

Family:

°Michael Corvin - Uncle

°Selene - Aunt

°Eve - Cousin

Alexander Corvinus - ancestor 🕇

Marcus Corvinus - ancestor 🕇

William Corvinus - ancestor 🕇

Unknown Corvinus son - 🕇

Michael's sister - mother 🕇

Father - unknown

Powers/Abilities:

Speed: Ellie's speed far surpasses both Vampire, and Lycan alike. She can easily outrun super soldiers, mutants, and enhanced.

Strength: As with most hybrids, Ellie's strength far surpasses both parent species. She could easily hold her own in a fight with a vampire elder.

Blood Memory: As with Vampires and Lycans, Ellie can watch memories through the blood of the individual she drinks from.

      ▪She's even been able to relive some of her relative's memories. Though how she's able to do this, is yet to be found out.

Feature Change: With Lycans, the change would be obvious. Vampires, less so. But for Ellie, she can control her features. Over time, it's been learned that she uses it as a warning of sorts. Depending on what she looks like, it can be determined how to deal with her.

Agility: Ellie can effortlessly dodge attacks, and advance on her enemy in the blink of an eye, without effort. Her mental agility provides her ways to be steps ahead of her enemy.

Durability: Due to her hybrid nature, Ellie can easily sustain gunshots, being stabbed and endure high falls. She can also withstand strikes, blows and other wounds by other superhumanly strong beings, and still be able to fight. Ellie can also remain calm through stressful or painful situations for several moments, before breaking.

Healing: Ellie's regenerative abilities are much more powerful than normal Vampires and Lycans. They allow her to quickly heal from wounds and giving her total invulnerability to the common allergies of silver and ultraviolet light. If her body is still intact even have the capacity to heal from death.

Senses: Ellie's senses of sight, hearing, touch, and smell are glaring obviously and super/unnaturally acuter than other supernatural species, mutants, enhanced, or super soldiers. She can see cleary from far away, see the faintest distinctions/track things too fast for the natural eye, hear through dense walls, and even smell over vast distances. It's yet to be determined if she can detect danger and/or sense others' presence.

Immunity: As previously mentioned, Ellie's hybridized nature provides immunity from both the sun, and silver. Bullets made of silver nitrate, and UV being among that.

Synchronization: Much like with her cousin, Ellie was able to see what her mother saw before she died. While the images/sounds were random, Ellie was always able to sense what her mom was feeling, and vice versa. This was something that ultimately harmed Ellie, when her mother died. She could feel the fear and desperation her mother felt, when she died. 

History: Ellie was born in the country side of Hungary, in 1996. She was born to a mother who loved her dearly, and did everything she could to protect her daughter. The only person she trusted with her and her daughter's secret, was her brother. Even then, she was limited on what she could tell him.

But when the vampire elder Amelia caught wind of them, she sent her seven year old daughter to live with a trusted friend so she could stay hidden. When she was captured by death dealer's she refused to tell them she sent her daughter. She held out for as long as she could, before they killed her, by burning her alive.

But little did she know, that her daughter never made it to her destination. Hydra had also caught wind of a child the was beyond normal, and sent the winter soldier intercept the child. He did just that, and brought her to a Hydra facility. It was there, that Ellie would be tortured, and beaten over the years as they tried turning her into the perfect weapon.

Ellie held as long as she could, before she mentally shut down, and went into a form of hibernation. Hydra eventually gave up, and stuck her into a cryo tube. Occasionally being used as punching bag, or a....play thing. She would stay there until someone would come and get her.

Face claim:

Eline Powell

Eline Powell