Life Is But A Lie

Prologue

He left me here hoping I would die along with his secret. I was stupid to take his offer of a ride home. I became a victim of him, I became someone I never thought I would be. My naked body shivering with the wind and the cold winter snow. My stomach aching feeling weak with the blood loss. It hurts everywhere especially the cuts and between my thighs. No one will find me or even save me. I hope death will come for me, to take me away from this hell. I don’t want to live through this. He took what he wanted and left me here to never mention who he really he is. 

He was your normal ‘Golden Boy’ in high school he had it all. He came from a prestige wealthy family and even had the looks. He would help the less fortunate in soup kitchens and volunteer helping little children. Let’s not forget he was also the top of our school with a 4.3 GPA and the top athlete of Redwood High School. He was just too perfect to be true, no flaw he had at all.

“Why did you stop here?” I asked him nervously. I was scared as I looked at his face. He didn’t have that kind smile but a twisted one. The type of smile that sends bad shivers and raises the hair on your neck.

“Devon you trust me right? Nothing bad is going happen,” he said taking a step forward.

“I don’t care just take me home now!”I yelled at him taking a step back away from him.

“Calm down if you listen to me it will be over sooner,” he said with a grin on his face. His dirty blonde hair short and his eyes looking at me intently. 

“I am serious take me home. Nothing is going to happen at all with your stupid games,” I told him.

“Devon rethink your answer just a little warning,” he said getting closer as I saw him pulling out a silver knife from his pocket.

The fear of death was taking over my body. As he was a couple feet near me I sprinted into a run trying to get far from him. As I got lost through trees and praying to God. I wanted to think of it as a prank gone wrong but deep down I knew it wasn’t. I was going to die in the hands of him. I hid behind a tree as my heart was beating rapidly. Rummaging through my bag I quickly began to dial. My hands were shaking and sweating. Before I could press the call button he came throwing it on the ground. I couldn’t go far as a sharp knife was pressed to my knife. Tears running down my face as he pushed me around.

“Honestly Devon I though you were smarter than that. Don’t worry you won’t die unless you disobey me,” he said whispering in my ear. His cool breath making me shiver as he laughed.

Letting go of my neck he pushed me to the snow forest ground. I could feel twigs and rocks in my back as he hovered over me. I watched as he held the knife close to my body. He looked straight into my blue eyes as I stared into his steel gray ones. He stopped the knife at my chest as he slid the knife down ripping my shirt exposing my bra.

“Please don’t do this!” I cried as he just looked at me. He didn’t remind me of the boy from my childhood but someone else entirely.

“It’s your own fucking fault Devon wasn’t I good enough for you. Any other girl would die to be in your shoes. You always ignored me like I never mattered. Why don’t you want me as much as I want you Devon?” he whispered with anger and hurt in eyes staring at me.

“I’m sorry but I’m begging you not to. I will do anything but this please,” I pleaded with him.

“Shh it’s too late for that he,” he said as the knife began ripping the rest of my clothes. As he got rope from his pocket tying my wrists together. He began undressing himself as I could only hear the wind blowing and leaves rustling. My heart beating fast afraid of what would be happening.

“Want to know something Devon you know for the reason no one has ever asked you out because of me. I don’t want anyone to want what is mine,” he said looking at me deeply as he paused. Feeling the breeze of the coldness and the numb feeling of wanting to scream.

“Now be a good girl or I’ll just kill you here and now,” he said staring at me with his gray eyes. The gray eyes that would always show kindness. The only thing I could see was his gray eyes filled with lust and craziness.

I closed my eyes trying to think I was some where else far from here. I could feel his hand caressing my body touching me everywhere. I felt violated and then he was inside me as I tried to push him away. He slapped me and was rough with me as I cried and screamed. We were in the middle of nowhere as I knew no one would ever find me.

I tried to ignore his grants as his hands were on my hips as he moved his nails digging into my skin. I couldn’t help but scream and try to move. I wasn’t sure how long it lated where I just laid there. Soon I couldn’t cry anymore as my tears run out. When it was over I felt disgusting the feeling of worthlessness. He got up dressing himself like nothing happened. He threw of what remained of my clothes that were barley anything.

“I hope you die,” he said he said grabbing my hair roughly the knife near my neck. He brought the knife running it down to my stomach where he began to cut me.

“Now your ruined. Everyone will find you dead bye forever my darling love,” he said removing the knife. He left and hoping I was dead.