New School

It was your first day at school in Lima, Ohio. You weren't very nervous you planed on just being invisible so you wouldn't cause any problems. You did want some friends so you might just join a club.
You thanked your mom for dropping you off and went into school as you reached your locker you saw someone get a slushy thrown at them you went over to make sure they were okay.
"Hi I'm Y/n, are you okay?"
"Hi y/n I'm Kurt and I'm fine it happens all the time.
" Hold on Kurt I'm gonna go give that Bully a piece of mind wait here." You said
You ran off to find the guy who did this to Kurt. Once you did you yelled at him. "Hey bully yeah you why did you throw a slushy at Kurt.
"Because I can and he's in glee club and he's gay so he deserves it"
That was what hit the spot you would not tolerate this bully so you kicked his shin and grabbed him by the collar of his jersey and and smashed his body into the lockers and you said. " you listen here buddy I am not a fan of bully's so if I see you bully someone else your toast. Then all of a sudden He took a swing at you and ducked and hit him right in the balls. Then someone heard all the noise and sent you both to the principals office.