6 (part 2)

Hii!!!!my readers thanks for all the votes... comments...and follow ups!!!

And so sorry for the late update but my hard copy got mixed with my assignments and is with my teacher sooo hope he will not read it.....
this chapter i remember from story and  i did my best !! I'll get my hard copy next week so till then enjoy this short update!!

And the scene continue from previous chapter where all three r conversing...

Riddhi- "he play villain in movies?? "
Arnav and Chris both looked each other Riddhi and her sudden questions..

Chris - "i hardly play negative  roles ,fans kidda love me in all heroic image so yeah ..i am recently working with MCU. "

Riddhi looks up at him with blank face and then turns to arnav with questioning eyes. Arnav smiles at her face expressions.

Chris too was surprised he hardly met people who are not informed about MCU. (People generally recognize him as an actor or as 'Thor' this brings kinda relief to him atleast she will not demand any secrets or information about him or MCU like some crazy fans )he thought looking at the duo who are busy conversing about MCU and comics.

Suddenly she whispered a bit loud

"he knows stan lee?"

Both males shake their heads smiling  now she's getting into it.

Arnav is delighted with this change of events Choti is not crying or depresssed as previous days but smiling and chatting at least she's coming out of her depressing state he thanked a lot to lord Krishna and the little princess to bring his sister back to herself who's is shy and childish in nature, always kind to others just like mother and damn emotional too.
He's so so proud of her.

Chris - "Off course i know Mr.Lee i played Thor character in movies"

She's still confused he is sure.

Arnav asked her if she want to watch mcu movies he can bring the collection but she refused and asked for a comic instead.

(Wow chris this may be first time that a person flat out refused to watch a movie i worked in that too in front of my face.) Chris murmerd.

Arnav shoulders are shaking and he's covering his mouth looking all around the room but not Chris.

Just then nurse came requesting them to step out its time for patient check up.

Chris move out first with a small bye followed by Arnav who give a hug and a kiss on forhead  to his little sister.

Margret  -   " Miss Riddhi  you need to eat something  after the feedings dont make that face dear your body need nutrients,  first let me give you quick check up any heavyness?? Pain ?? "

R - "Noo "

M - "Good you can have your meal now and then rest please."

R-  "How is India margret??"

M - "She is doing good now that she is full and  is sleeping."

(Everthing is working out fine  , she's so scared for India and thought that it will be hard for her to help the baby like this, but she is feeling much better after feeding her , India was full and calm,  looking at her with those most beautiful eyes as if saying something ....
And Mr Hemsworth also seems nice, bhaiya (arnav) also seems relaxed about whole situation. She's feeling better today after that accident and she'll continue to help her if required ) Thinking that Riddhi took a much needed nap thanking her Kanha ji.

1/2 hour later..

Arnav set their beside sleeping Riddhi cell phone in his hand cancelling , forwarding all the pending work, apologizing for vanishing from the set and choreography practice. But this is not the cause of his headache the contract he singed with Farah khan (one of Bollywood's biggest choreographer and director) for the upcoming project which is a movie collaboration with chinese film industry. He cant just walk away from this big of a opportunity and farah will sure kill him for backing away now that the first meeting was set in hong kong within 10 days but he cant just leave Riddhi alone here and she is no position to travel, he looks up to the sleeping figure unware of his delimma.

------------------------------------------------
Hindi words-

Bhaiya- big brother

Choti - little sis or little one

Thanks 4 reading...and do vote and comment if u like this update don't be a silent reader guys.