As time passes

As two more days pass, amber has 4 days left, and Morgan and Spencer have 4 days to try and find evidence that she's innocent.

Morgan and Spencer sit in a big room with the door shut. They have a big board with writings and pictures all over it. "If the man at the bar said that Ambers dad was there at the time of the murder. How could he have done the crime?" Spencer asks as he stares at a file. "I don't know. Wait."

Spencer gets up. He walks over to the computer and opens a file. "The bar has a side door!" He yells to Morgan, Morgan runs over "does it have a camera in the view?" Spencer shakes his head "nope."

"Then he probably left, went to the house, and came back to the bar without being seen. The people he was with probably saw him leave."

"Let's go." Morgan and Spencer jumped in one of the black suvs and sped off to the bar. Morgan walked up to the bartender with Spencer not far behind him.

"Do you know this man?" Morgan asks the bartender while holding up a picture of Ambers dad. "The bartender nods. "Yea. He's in here all the time."

Derek nods "exactly 6 years ago, on April 7th, do you remember him being here?" The bartender shakes his head. "Nope." Derek slips a twenty dollar bill across the counter. "Fine. He came in here that night. At about 9:00 and he left at about 9:45, he was gone for about an hour and a half, then he came back."

Spencer nods "an hour and a half as long enough for him to get to the party, Kill them, go home and change, and come back here." He whispers, the bartender nods "he did come back, but this time wearing different clothes."

Spencer and Derek hurry back to the jail with Ambers dad. "Where did you go when you left the bar for an hour and a half on the day your daughter was arrested?" Derek pushes. He shakes his head "I never left. You could check the security cameras." He snarks, Derek's expression hardens, "we talked to the bartender, he saw you leave for an hour and a half. So that means you were no where to be seen for an hour, fight at the time of the murder."

Derek smirks "just give up. Your time is up. You will no longer get to walk free, and you daughter will get to breath fresh air for once in seven years." Derek snaps while banging his hand on the table.

Spencer looks down at his watch "we have 120 hours." He whispers to Morgan. Morgan tenses up, he jumps up and storms out of the room,

-for the next two days Morgan and Spencer had been looking for evidence from the crime scene, and Ambers dad still wouldn't talk, they were running out of time, fast, Morgan hadn't gotten sleep ever since the day he figured out that Amber was on death row, Spencer would have to hold him up at times when he would almost fall asleep while standing-

"Derek!" Spencer yelled across the room, "what..I'm up." Derek said quickly while sitting up, he pulled a piece of paper off the side of his face. Spencer looks up at the board, "you need some sleep, you haven't slept in days, we still have three days, we have enough time." Derek shakes his head "I'm fine." He snaps, Spencer shakes his head "whatever you say." He whispers.