Recall Your Light

When was the last time you looked at the sky?

I mean... actually took the time to study this celestial dome..?
The beauty that dwells upon the immortal tent is the author of contemplating peace, healing, freedom, and home.
The nights full of stars glazing the heavens with praise brings forth a lovely shine us mortals measure when they wake.
My Sky holds the heavens up above and keep the Earth in place down below. Created by God himself to embody the presence of light, never fake.

Now, let's be honest here... you're scary!!
The harsh truth about you deep down, your power is fading. People have tried to manipulate you and even damage you all throughout time.
Now the home of toxic chemicals and elevated cancer risks.

Heated Nitrogen, Monoxides, SO2, Soot, Dust Particles, Mold, Pollen, Hair, Fibers, Burnt Scraps, Fecal Matter, Skin Flakes, Smoke, Bacterial Fungi, Powdered Metal, Petroleum, Diesel Car Gas, Factory/Industrial Chemicals, and the deadliest ever... Deforestation. just to name a few.

(Name another word that rhymes with few and is also true?)

You..
You have let unresolved emotional scars dictate your life.
Basing the things you do on what you like and dislike is why you're where you are today. A hardened, cold, disgusting heart is your cancer. Breathing in death, stress, worriness, bills, loss, betrayal, regulations, religion, depression, pain, work, rejection, money, disappointments, sorrow, drugs, anxiety, bugs, and the deadliest ever... Other People become your habitat. (Just To Name a Few)

Now, let's be honest here... you're beautiful !!
The harsh truth is that you are still alive, breathing, and created by Love.
You hold your sorrows deep down, yet left your head high above.
You enigmatic hypocrites still shine the light; even when others try to put you out.
They covered you up, we still saw you...
They tried to diminish you and put you in their pocket, God's love poked its way through and you can never be doused. It's been said and told we are the salt of the earth.
The flavor of love, The light in the dark, the royal family.. engrafted before birth.
You are the light and you are the embodiment of a celestial shine.

So, I'll ask one more time...
When was the last time you look at the sky?
No, no, no, ...Actually took the time and studied YOUR sky.?

~x Mr.Phillips