Not Another Song about Love

Credit to the artist: mayoteshoujo @ instagram

Hear this song if you want to feel enjoy it!

P/S: Please pardon with my grammar. :')

Thunderstorm POV

LET IT OUT

BEEN BUILDING UP YOU BETTER

LET IT OUT

SAY EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN MEANING NOW

Damn it..I want it to burn. Burn all of what has Cyclone said to me.

"Thunderstorm? Oh gosh, what a such a wreck you are! See? You full of blood at your face. What happen?"

You think what? Damn this boy. You think it is easy to clean all of this from my head? It is all because of you!

"It's nothing..."

I just walk passing by my little brother. He just a few minutes after me and my another one brother. Yeah..I'm the oldest in triplets.

I didn't heard any words from Quake. Yeah, his name is Quake. Earth Quake actually. But I'd like to call him Quake.

"Thunderstorm!"

Yeah, he keep calling me actually. Just my name..

"Why you always avoid him huh?"

Here comes another one my little brother. Cyclone. This guy..

"I hate his touch, I hate his mouth, I can't stand every single word that falls out from his mouth. So?"

Cyclone just keep shut up. He look at me with such annoying face. What? It's true..I hate his voice, I hate his lips, I hate how bad I wanna steal Quake's kiss. Yes. I fall in love with my own blood brother. Quake. And Cyclone knew about it and he want me to confess to Quake?! Damn it.

Why I must fell in love with you Quake? I can't do this...

BUT EVERYTHING YOU DO MAKES MY HEART RACE

I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT

IS THIS JUST A GAME TO YOU?

That Night

I go from down stairs and just go to the kitchen. I see Cyclone and Quake were talking joyfully together and I just go without interrupt their chat.

"What's wrong with you this evening Thunderstorm?"

"It's nothing..."

"You always said like that..! Tell me, did another-"

"I SAID NOTHING!!"

I slam the table and makes a hard sound. It makes Cyclone jolt a bit because surprised but who cares? I can see Quake also shock about that and some tears come out from his goldy eyes. That eyes I really love.

RERUNS EVERY NIGHT

IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME FIGHT

I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW

"I hate your love! I hate your touch! I hate everything that you care about me! So it's better YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

"Thunder!"

I can hear Cyclone shout at me. He just beside me... After that now I realize, Quake already cry. I guess he doesn't notice it.

"Why...why I can't...*sniff*..why I can't care about you...? *sniff* Y-you are my brother...."