it's not like i like you

a/n: i feel bad for making the last one so depressing so here's a cute one with tsundere bottom draco

- Harry's POV -

I was rushing down the corridor, almost late for my next class, when I ran straight into Draco.
"Hey asshole, watch where you're going!" Draco shouted. He looked up at the person who had run into him, and immediately started blushing. "P-P-Potter?! O-Of course it was you.."
"Sorry Draco, but I gotta hurry, I'm almost late to Snape's class!" I said, panicking as I saw the clock on the wall. I ran off, laughing as I heard Draco shouting insults at me.

- Draco's POV -

"Ugh, what an idiot!" I muttered to myself as I stomped off. I fanned my face as I was walking, as it got very hot suddenly.
Why do I always feel like this when I'm around him?! I thought to myself, which just made me even angrier. I threw my books on the ground out of rage.
"Merlin, Draco! What the hell has got you so angry?!" I heard Pansy shout. I looked up, and sighed. I picked up my books.
"Bloody Potter again.." I muttered, and she snorted. "What?!" I shouted, my face red in anger.
"You totally like him, don't you?" She retorted. I dropped the books I had picked up and stared at her, feeling my ears get hot.
"W-W-What are you t-talking about?!" I shouted. She laughed her ass off at that.
"Draco, anyone with a brain can see that you've totally got the hots for Potter," She said, smirking. "You're the only one who hasn't realized it yet."
"First of all, Potter is a GUY. Second of all, why would I ever like HIM?!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms.
"So what if he's a guy? It's the 21st century, Draco. Basically everyone is at least a little bit gay," Pansy said, snorting. "You guys have got some crazy sexual tension going on, you should just admit that you like him and fuck him already."
My eyes widened, and I snatched up my books off of the ground.
"Shut up, Pansy!" I yelled, stomping away in anger.

- Harry's POV -

I stepped out of Snape's classroom, sighing. He bullied me as usual, bragging about how much better the Slytherins are.
"Hey, Potter!" I heard an all too familiar voice shout. I looked over, and sighed again. Yet another Slytherin to deal with.
"What is it now, Draco?" I retorted, crossing my arms. His face looked awfully red. "Hey.. are you alright? You're quite red.."
I stepped forwards and put a hand on Draco's forehead to check if he had a fever. His face got even redder. Draco smacked my hand away and stepped back.
"W-What are you doing?!" He shouted, his voice shaking. I tilted my head in confusion.
"You're both so dense.." Hermione muttered as she walked past. I jumped, surprised by her remark.
"Now you too?!" Draco shouted, looking back at Hermione. He stomped his foot, and then looked back at me. What was he talking about?
"Hey, tell me. Is there sexual tension between us?" Draco asked. If I had a drink in my mouth, I would've spat it out.
"What the bloody hell are you talking about?!" I exclaimed, my eyes wide in shock.
"Exactly! Pansy was telling me that we do earlier, going on about how I like you or something!" He shouted. I felt my ears get hot.
"Do.. Do you like me?" I asked quietly. Draco's eyes widened, and his face was practically the color of a tomato at this point.
"W-Who would like you?!" He shouted. The corridor was practically empty at this point. I took a step forwards, and grabbed his collar.
"W-What are you doi-" His sentence was cut off by my lips pressing against his. This isn't so bad.. I thought to myself. I pulled my lips off, looking into his silver eyes.
"Answer my question again, do you like me?" I asked in a husky voice. He looked down.
"I-I guess.." He muttered quietly. I smiled, then grabbed his hand and ran towards the Room of Requirement.
As we stepped into the room, a bed, some condoms, and a bottle of cherry flavored lube appeared.
"Why cherry flavored?" Draco asked, snorting. I blushed, and shoved him onto the bed.
"I like cherries," I said quietly. He turned cherry red. I pressed my lips against his again, but more passionately. I licked his bottom lip, and he opened his mouth. I slipped my tongue in, and we made out for a while.
I separated my mouth from his, and looked into his eyes.
"Do you want to do this?" I asked, staring at him. He gulped, then nodded his head yes. I immediately started unbuttoning his shirt, and I pulled it off. I then did the same with mine.
I kissed him again, more sloppily. I undid my belt and unzipped my pants, and groaned as I felt his hand slip into my underwear. He started stroking my member, and I took my mouth off of his to moan.
I took his pants off and started stroking his member too. He gasped, and covered his mouth. Fuck, he's cute, I thought to myself, getting even harder.
I took some lube and rubbed it on his entrance, then slowly stuck 2 fingers in. He moaned loudly, and I fingered him more to prepare him.
I rolled a condom onto my member, then lined my dick up with his entrance.
"Are you ready?" I asked, breathing heavily.
"Just fuck me already, damnit!" He shouted. I grinned, and thrusted into him. He groaned, panting. I continued to thrust into him, and I kissed him again.
I pulled away from the kiss, and Draco took the opportunity to bite my ear. I moaned and thrusted into him harder, making him arch his back as he groaned.
"Fuck Draco, I'm gonna cum," I moaned, thrusting into him even faster. He groaned, biting his lip. That sent me over the edge. I moaned loudly as I came inside of him, and he ended up coming at the same time as me.
I pulled out of him and flopped down next to him on the bed. Draco looked over at me and smiled, and I smiled back.
We intertwined our hands together and fell asleep.

a/n: baka