BTS

I don't know why i am really writing this, matter of fact, i don't know how i got on this app but. here i am. you see i was looking up at my sealing, just--thinking. when you popped into my head, BTS.

I kinda laugh at myself to which 6 years ago, i didn't even think about falling inlove. but in 2014, when i listened to we are bulletproof, holy shit i blew. but that's not why i laugh at myself, calling myself a complete fool, i laugh because, i fell inlove with seven amazing unique, funny, strong,loving independent boys. i laugh trying to hold back the tears that wants to escape because i realized how far you came, and how proud i am to be there and see it all. 

even though not once, i got to see you, which breaks my heart, i still love you. i cry because, i know, we know, that someday, hopefully far from now BTS would be only apart of our memories. 

before we know it, you'll be on the stage, saying goodbye, leaving me to die. before we know it, you'll have a wife, and beautiful kids. 

jimin-ah, even though it hurts me of you thinking of having a wife, not being me. it hurts, but it's reality. 

and damn your future wives ares the luckiest womens out there because they will have such amazing husbands. 

so, while time is still ticking, enjoy it. do everyting you haven't achived, nor have dreamed. do everything that pops up in your mind.  

i realize what i'm doing now, and it makes me giggle. god, i'm totally love sick. i even get on my knee's begging to my mother, to see you,, ofcourse it never works, i'm just simply too broke. 

please though, keep yourselfs safe, that's all that matters. your smile makes my day, and you're happiness makes my life; to which you are my home.

so agian, i don't know why i'm exactly here, and i honestly don't know what im typing but i just had a sudden feeling to pour my emotions out.... 

i really do love you, that it physically hurts my heart. 

so my loves, even though i'll never get to see you, i'll always watch over you. afterall, we are under the same sky..

i don't know why i'm still hoping...

it's all just a dream,,,

𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚.

look at this beauty;  credit cillushin on YT