𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣

mystic was a small town to where everyone knew eachother. mystic, was home. my home, your home, our home.

but it doesn't seem like it....

home....

well not atleast without, you.

i still wait, everyday. week by week, month by month, year by year like you promised.  did you forget? afterall, it was in middle school. did you forget about saving me? would you really forget about me?

we only had eachother, and only depeneded on eachother, but once you moved to the big city. everything changed, i was alone and---scared.  i was in living hell and needed to escape, escape reality. 

but you never came. i'm starting to think you really forgot; to which i'm a senior now. graduation coming up soon. 

i sighed, looking back up to the sunset, tears in my eye's. i plugged in my earbuds, listening to our recordings from when we were together. 

"hello~ this is jimin." you're voice ringed through my ears. my brows furrowed, not remebering this recording over the thousand times i listened to my recordings. 

"how are you? i missed you.." i bit my lips, trying to hold back my tears. 

"did you think i forgot? ha" he softly chuckled. 

"i could never forget about you.."i failed, failed miserably as tears rolled down my cheeks. 

"i promised you i would come back, even though it's been awhile, i never forgot, now, here i am."

"i know  your crying--stop. wipe them!" he said in his 'tough' cute voice. i chuckled, wiping my tears with the back of my hands. 

"hehe, now. turn around." i froze, heart beating rapidly.  i slowly turned around seeing----

you. 

you cracked a soft smile, seeing my face. you then waved. i couldn't belive it, i couldn't take this all in. you didn't forget, you came back--for me.

i bit my lip, running to you before jumping into your embrace, crying into you're chest. i smiled, when i smelled that scent,

strawberry. 

his arms wrapped around my waist, as i clinged around his neck. he laid his chin on my shoulder, whispering warm tones in my ear. my fingers found there way into his hair, as i ran my fingers through his hair.

he looked into my eyes, as i looked back into his soft eyes. my eyes were everywhere taking in all his new feautures. 

i smiled, but his eyes reflected sadness, he still smiled back though. he leaned down, his soft plump lips meeting mine. 

i closed my eyes as we kissed.

tears were on my cheeks; were they mine or his?

he pulled back, "i came, didn't I? i did good?" i smiled, "yes, you did." i giggled, his eye's saddened, "you know, i love you. right?"

"see you in heaven, my lady." he carresed my face, i buried my cheeks into his hand. 

"i love you too.." she whispered back.

the sound of my dog barking brought me back to reality,  i shakliy sighed, as tears ran down my cheeks. it seemed so real, but now,  i remeber him in my memories. 

i stood up as my dog, roxy, stood up with me. "come on,girl." i walked by the beach shore, taking it in one last time for the night.

a tear slide down Y/N's face, not because she missed him, but because she knew. she knew he wouldn't be able to comeback to which he forgot, he forgot their promise. she has to suffer alone, and maybe thats her fate. 

maybe her fate his to live and die alone, scared.

his fate is different though, he will live a long happy life, without any worries. he will meet a beautiful girl and fall deeply inlove. get married, and become a dad. then a grandad. 

after all he is the  park jimin.

but to which Y/N doesn't know is that, they will meet agian; in the next life.