The Masked man

This is my first story, sorry if i spell stuff wrong and have horrible grammer.

It was dark as the night sky as I hear loud cries across the street, "Help, Save us!!" I quickly run towards the screeming as I get closer all i can hear, "Spare us, Save us! Spare us, Save us!" As I start coming closer so close there screems became howls of wolfs crying to the moon. I come across a man wearing a mask with a lively smile with children traped in small cages where they couldn't even stand. "Save us!" The children screemed.

He looks towards me, Shocked in fear I ran away not knowing that he didn't bother to chase me. I hear a scream of pain crying out, "Mommy,Daddy!" As i come back the masked man had choped off the little girls fingers. The mask starts to slowly slice the little girls off cutting only thin slices of bone and flesh. Dear reader think about slicing tomatoes nut just clicing it in half think about trying to chop off the thiniest tomato ever. Now lets play a game get a knife and start slicing your finger into small slices of sassuge all the way to your knuckles no cheating and count 5 mississippiesevery okay go. 1mississippi....2mississippi....3mississippi.....4mississippi....5mississippi by uou should be bleeding so fast that your screeming in pain crying that you live, now that you get the idea you should see the horror i saw. The little girl collapased onto the ground barely breathing the masked man picked her up and injected a drug that awoke her with fright.I ran home grabbing the largest knife I could find and grabbing my Iphone. 

As I ran across the streets all I saw was crimson red on all the walls and sandwiches made of the little children flesh I snapped pictures with my Iphone to prove this happened. I looked around depressed in thought "These kids all had a future towards them but there just all dead....." A strange noise came from a close leaking blood from the shades. As I open the closet I find a girl about my age holding a head of a little boy crying.

As she whispered quietly the words,"Kill me..... kill me. They killed my only family."

I reply," You shouldn't give now your little brother wouldn't want you to die now. If you want i'm heading to the police station right now you can come if you wish."

As she agreed with me we started are walk to the police station that wasn't that far. on are way to the police station we notice a house's door wide open I told to stay under this lampost and if anything happens screem I gave her the knife for her protection. Slowly walked into the room peeking throught the corners of walls I see words on the wall on the wall painted with blood "SAVE OUR SOULD, THIS IS HELL" I hurled once I smelled the scent of rotten of flesh looking open blood fell right onto my face a inocent bodies nailed to the ceiling.To be continued.