BigHartDos

( Interier. Mamrie's house. Time of day late evening.)

One night while Grace, Mamrie and Hannah were sitting on the couch together enjoying the delicious mixed cocktails from the latest YDAD episode.

"Hey Hannah go get us some more vodka.  I'm getting a little snoozey but I'd rather be getting boozey." Mamrie joked in her normal way. Grace laugh so hard she snorted. Hannah sprung into action as usual in her oh so typical cheery way.  As Hannah stepped out of the living room to fetch a fresh bottle she could hear Grace giggling in the distance.  What was she giggling about she wondered.  Her curiosity peaked, she hurried out of the kitchen and back to the living room.  She lept  into the living with an  aw-ah!  No sooner had Hannah lept into  the living room than her eyes caught a glimpse of her two friends rapidly parting from each other back to their own sides of the couch.  Both of them were trying to look innocent.... Well at least Grace was.  

She might have grown-up sheltered a bit by her christian family life but even she knew something was up.  Trying to play it cool she placed the sizable Vodka bottle on the table not yet ready to sit down she pointed at each friends and asked playfully what's up guys.

Grace made her long frowning face and replied,  nope.... not..uh...nothings noTHING is going on. She in the most sheepish voice possible as she straightened her clothes as she often did when she was nervious.

Mamrie burst into laughter watching Grace trying to cover-up so obviously.  They had obviously  been  doing  something. " Hannah knows something going on.  Fuck! Come on Hannah. Let me cut to the chase girlfriend. Grace and I are fooling around with each other." Mamrie chimmed in. By this piont she was standing next to Hannah with one arm over Hannah's shoulder.

What! Hannah said in utter surprise. She had thought of her maybe one day telling her friends she had at times thought about them as more than just friends. And why wouldn't she they were great girls. Hot, smart, funny and with all the fan shipping it is hard not to think about it once in a while. But she had never thought of them together.

Mamrie sat Hannah down  in the middle of the couch  located comfortably between her two friends. "  Now baby girl I know  that  the fans never thought about it but Grace and I have.  Hannah  you can;t keep  Hartbig to yourself. That's greedy. And Grace and I have been thinking... Grace leaned in a little.

Hannah looked up at her red headed friend. What? What do you mean?

Well I could be HartBig with Grace......Or.. Mamrie move in closer to Hannah. Or we could all be HartBig together.

Hannah jumped to her feet blushing. Wait!... you mean..... uh.

Grace grabbed Hananh's arm and pulled her down, all while saying  Minaj

Mamrie chimmed in with A...

They looked at Hannah who while nerously looking forward said Twa.

Both Mamrie and Grace kissed their little monkey in the middle on the check.

( Fade to black)