You are mine only (Yandere! Kuroha X Reader)

You walked into the Mekakushi Dan's hideout only to see red staining the walls and a maniacal laughter resounding from within.

"Shintaro? Momo? Mary?? Anyone????" you were getting frightened, no one was in the hideout and the laughter was still ringing, you weren't good with controlling your eye power yet so you grabbed the nearest object you could reach.

"w-who's there?!!" no answer "Who's there?!!" still no answer.

You walked into the room to find Kuroha laughing and he was covered in a red gooey substance "Kuroha, what are you doing here!" your voice clearly showing anger as you held on tight to your (weapon).

"Why (Y/N) I came to save you from this filthy place full of these worthless pieces" Kuroha let out another maniacal laughter then looked back at you with a wide smile plastered on his face "whats wrong (Y/N)? Why don't you come over here so I can teach you how to control your powers"  you looked up at him with tears in your eyes as they shone a bright red "How dare you even lay a finger on my friends!!" you shouted at him.

He looked clearly displeased of your behaviour as his smile turned into a frown "Why don't you understand that these people are tainting you? You belong to me only and since they interfered, i had to dispose of them, I did this all for you, my lovely (Y/N)" he held out his hand "So why don't you just come over here, i'll take you out of this filthy place" you shook your head in fear and anger "No, No, Kuroha, i will never go with you, you just killed all my friends and you dare say you love me? Just how insane can you be?" he flinched at the harsh words you used.

"You are the one thats driving me insane (Y/N), if you want to blame someone, blame yourself." Without a second to think, you were pinned onto the wall by Kuroha as he leaned in to your ears "You belong to me, and me alone."

You are mine only (Yandere! Kuroha X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara