𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖

lmao, got inspired by an edit to make this, don't judge. 

===

Loss.

/lôs,läs/

noun
the fact or process of losing something or someone."avoiding loss of time"synonyms:mislaying, misplacement, dropping, forgetting, overlooking        

the girl gently set down the bonquet of flowers, tilting her head down, touching the top of the gravestone.

flashback

"ooh!" Yoongi shouted, as he and karrisa sped down the highway. Yoongi and Karrisa were known as the 'badass' types at school, they just were carefree, didn't care. they were the bestes friends; they both get neglected. Karrisa zoomed pass by yoongi, "slow poke!" she teased. Yoongi smirked, roaring his motorcylce engine before catching up with her. 

they soon got in sight of a bus, which they zoomed pass. at the intersection, a truck full of tires, speed the red light, the back unnatached, causing tires to fall everywhere.

screech!~

the bus swerved everywhich way, almost hitting karrisa, causing her motorcycle to loose balance, falling on her side.

"ah!" she yelped in pain. yoongi stopped, reversing back to karrisa. "karrisa! are you okay?!" karrisa nodded, pointing to the bus, laying on it's side. "we got to help!" karrisa demanded. "stay! I'll help, you call the ambulance." karrisa nodded, digging for her phone. 

"hello, 911, whats your emergancy?" the operator said their line. "uh, y-yes. theres a bad accident." karrisa informed, looking worridley at yoongi who was currently unloading the bus full of people. "okay, where is it?" the operator asked, "u-uhm intersection at main. highway." she informed. "we will be there soon! Hold tight." the operator assured, "yes." karrisa nodded.

yoongi was about done, as a person yelled, "A WOMAN! THERES A WOMAN IN THERE!" yoongi looked at me, i furrowed my eyebrows, biting my bottom lip. He nodded, reaching his hand out, before running back on the bus. 

I tried harder trying to get the motorcyle off me. "please hurry." i begged the operator. "3 minutes. were almost there!" the operator informed. 

karrisa gulped, unsure. there was a smell, like, gasoline. Karrisa aspected the bus, when she saw the bus leaking. "y-yoongi?!" 

the next moment, the leak caught fire. "YOONGI! HURRY!"  karrisa shouted, trying to get the motorcyle off her.