1

It was the day. The day izuku would find out his quirk, he was gleaming with his huge smile. He couldn't wait to find out his quirk so he can become a hero.

"Mom, do you think I'll be strong as all might and help people?" Izuku asked his mom. "Of course sweetie no matter what your quirk is. I'll always love you" Inko said to her child.

*Time skip cuz im lazy*
"Sorry kid, it's never going to happen kid, you should choose something else" Said the doctor. "Are you sure? Isn't this some kind of mistake?" Asked Inko "Its not after many years of studying quirks we found out that to have a quirk you shouldn't have this extra joint but Izuku here has it" said the doctor. Izuku dropped his toy and stayed quiet, thats the only thing he could do was just stare and feel sad. 'Why is the world cruel? What did I do to make kami mad at me? Why couldn't I be a hero, I didn't want to become #1 I just wanted to make people safe.' thought Izuku. "Thank you doctor but we have to go home now, come on Izuku let's go get katsudon."  The doctor just felt sorry for the poor kid knowing bad things will come to the child.

*Tiny time skip brought you by me being bored*
Inko was pulling Izuku hand harshly "Ow mom that hurts please stop hurting me I'll be good so please stop" Izuku said. She stopped and looked at him "Fine stay here while I'll go buy something real quick ok?" Inko said. Izuku being the obedient kid he is just nodded, few hours later he realized that he was abandoned. He started to cry, he felt broken knowing the only person that cared for him left him, no one would care anyways.... not even Kacchan.

(A/N: sorry for this short chapter this is more like to understand what will happen later on or a teaser if u want."