Prologue

"Blah, blah, blah. Yeah I get it, it hurts. But that's what you get so I don't wanna hear it!"

Billions of screams filled the sound of the dark, scary, void that a certain man walked through. He glanced at the people who were being punished for their unspeakable crimes, opinions, actions, ans more. They cried in pain and agony as he laughed.

This was truly the life for a certain satanic person.

Now, I'm not proud of my job exactly, but I've always been told that karma is bitch... and it just so happens that I am that bitch.

My name is Satan, but people call me death, the devil, 'he who must not be named', pretty much everything in the book. There have been many stories about how I'm some kinda of evil influencing people, but the truth is, I really couldn't care less about what people do on earth, I care if you end up here when you die. Cause then you have become one of my many responsibilities for the rest of time, basically. And I don't like responsibility much...

"Why is it so dark in here?" Satan heard someone ask. Then they clapped their hands, and the lights turned on, revealing the hallway with each of the chambers being covered by a sheet. "And this screaming is hurting my ears." He clapped once more and all the noise was muted.

Satan recognized that voice and groaned as he tured around to face him. "Well if it isn't God himself."

"You know I go by G, the whole God title has just been... overdone." G smirked.

Satan rolled his eyes, "Hmm, What do you want Brother?"

G acted shocked and began to look at the details in the hallway, or"as Satan liked to call it. "Am I not allowed to pay a visit without a specific reason?"

"Of course you are, it's just that I know that's not the reason you are here." He walked up close to G and looked him right in the eyes. "So spill."

G sighed, "We have a bit of a problem..."

"And you're down here telling me this because..."

G rolled his eyes at his brother's comment, "Look, the fact is... people are just way too bad these days. Your numbers are rising whilst my numbers falling. And to the other creators of universes, they think of us as a joke, and I think of us as a joke."

Satan titled his head in confusion, "Because of me basically."

"Yessir." G smiled, "So, over the next three months, I will be going undercover on Earth to try to spread some... good vibes."

"Good vibes," Satan chuckled. "Sounds annoying."

G smirked. "Hmmmm, sounds like I don't care, just stick to what you do best." He said as he flashed out.

Who does he think he is? He doesn't know what I'm good at. Well, screw it, I think I might just cause a little havoc on earth myself.

"But the question is..." He said aloud as he snapped his fingers and yhe screams instantly filled the hall once more. "Who is the one, that will be controlled by death?"