My Brother's Killer: part 1

Warning, explicit content. Rated M for Mature, language and sexual content. Readers discretion is advised.

"No don't! Don't pull away."

Darren said to his brother's fiancé Samantha.

"We are meant to be together. I know you feel the same way too when you kiss me."

"I do" She said... "But, but"

Darren kissed her again, this time he placed both hands around her waist, securing her tightly. He was not letting her go, not this time.

Samantha managed to pull away just long enough to catch her breath. Her heart was beating fast, she thought for a second "What the fuck am I doing?"

But the way his tongue moved was magical, the way his arms felt were irresistible. She leaned in and kissed him again. More passionately this time.

Darren grabbed her ass and picked her walk. Walking back to the wall he knocked over the picture frame of his brother Donovan kissing Samantha.

Pinned against the wall, Samantha rips open Darren's shirt. His chest glistening with perspiration, his tattoo showing turned her on.

Darren unbuckled his belt while Samantha kissed his neck feverishly. They both had wanted each other since graduating college.

Samantha raised up her navy blue skirt and reached for Darren's erect penis when she heard the car pull up in the drive way. They both froze like deers in headlights.

"Shit, why is he home so early?"

Samantha managed to say, shaking and breathing heavily.

"Quick, go hide in the closet." She commanded.

Not wanting to get Samantha in trouble he reluctantly obeyed. As soon as Samantha fixed her self and placed the picture back on the wall Donovan opened the door.

"Hey babe, you're home early." Samantha managed to say.
"Yea I closed the deal early so I wanted to take you to dinner to celebrate."

Donovan could see that Samantha was a bit jumpy. He noticed her collard shirt was a bit wrinkled.

Samantha becoming more nervous approached Donovan to give him a kiss. Then in that moment he noticed a mans coat. It was familiar, it looked like his brothers Burberry coat.

He took the coat off the chair and tossed it on the floor.

"Who's fucking coat is this?"

Darren heard the rage in his brothers voice, after all he knew it too well. The two never really got along and Samantha was one more thing they fought over.

Darren didn't know what Donovan would do but he couldn't wait to find out.

"Sam I asked you a fucking question!"

Donovan punched the wall behind her, next to the closet Darren was in. Darren grabbed his pocket knife and flipped it open. He heard Samantha crying as Donovan grabbed her by the neck.

He had no choice but to defend Samantha. He pushed open the door and lunged at Donovan catching him off guard. The two fell to the ground but he lost the knife.

Donovan quickly got the upper hand. He was so mad he could not think straight.

"Please stop. Both of you stop it." Samantha cried out.

Donovan looked back at Samantha,

"I always knew you were a hoe. You want to fuck my Brother do you?"