NEW STUDENT...

??:"FINAZZZZ WAKEY WAKEY OR ELSE U ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR UNIVERSITY"

"HANI UNNIEEE CAN U STOP SCREAMING UGHHHHH," Finaz said

Hani: "ok ok come breakfast is ready"

"ok unnie I will let me get ready,"finaz said

                                                                                             FINAZ POV

I live with Hani unnie in Seoul because we both go to Seoul University. Our parents are in America because they work there. So I and unnie decided to stay in Seoul.

I hate going to university not because of studies but because of the boys. They don't leave me alone. I can't eat my lunch properly because they will come and sit with me.

Hani: "finaazzz I won't wait for an eternity come fast or else I will leave"

"wait I will come in 10mins," I said

I quickly went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After that, I went to my closet to find something to wear.

 After that, I went to my closet to find something to wear

this what I wore to university. I know my dress is so simple, I don't wear anything like shorts or a skirt to school because of the boys. You guys will be thinking I am lucky will no I hate when I am the center of attraction. Many girls are jealous of me and even tried to hurt me once but my friends always saved me.

Hani:"FINAZZZZZZZ"

"coming  unnie," I said

I ran downstairs because if I stay any longer unnie gonna leave without me.

Hani unnie is the best. Even though she can be a witch sometimes I still love her because she always supports my dream and whatever I do.

Hani: "FINAZ finally u came. Come have the breakfast"

after breakfast, we both drove to university. Our University is just 20min from our home.

once we reached I took a deep breath and got out of the car. Luckily no one is around so i said bye to unnie and ran inside.

while running I heard someone calling my name

??: "FINAAAAZ"

"oh haiiii Lisa, " I said without any expression because she grabbed everyone's attention

Lisa my best friend. The only one who I can trust with anything.

Lisa: "u know a new guy is gonna transfer to our university tomorrow"

"really good for u," I said with no expression

Lisa: "Finaz come on for how long are gonna stay single"

"not this topic again," I said

ok, yaa am single because I think true love doesn't exist in my world all are fake and they just love u because of ur beauty or popularity.

Lisa: " U are 20 and pretty too all boys drool over u still ur single I don't understand"

"because I chose to be single now shhshh let's go to class," I said

Lisa: "ughhhh ok "

our first class in art and I love to draw. As soon as I entered class all the boys started asking me to sit near them but as usual, I ignored them and sat in my seat which is at the back near the window alone and Lisa sits with her big time crush Jungkook.

since there is still 5min  for the lesson to start I decided to draw something in my drawing book but the girl didn't allow me to concentrate as they were screaming

girl1: "guys I heard that a new boy is gonna transfer to our university"

girl2: "he is handsome too"

"Can u guys just shut up?" I said

after that I just started hearing songs to avoid the commotion going on in our class"

after some time the teacher came in smiling as always she is soo sweet.

Ms.lee: "good morning students, today a new student is gonna join our class. Please come in "

All the students started screaming and whispering but I didn't care because I wasn't interested like those girls.

girl3: "damn he is soo handsome"

Ms.lee: "ALL BE QUIET. Please introduce yourself "

??: "Hello everyone I am Teahyung"

with that, I looked at the new student and to my surprise, our eyes met but he just looked away. To be honest, his voice was very deep and his eye was emotionless, he is different from others.

.

.

.

.

heyyy guys hope u like the first chapter. I am new in this world plzzzz don't diss me

I will upload the next chapter after 3 days because I have my boards going on

Hope u guys like my work bye bye