Info first

Let's start with the main character

Name: Hana Amayo

Looks:

Age: 16 years old

Age: 16 years old

Family:
Mother (Deceased)
Father (alive)
Brother (alive)

Personality:
she is very kind, sweet, caring, beautiful and loves to hang out with her friends. She is also very bright, cheerful, charming, has a very calming aura and atmosphere, lovely/loving(something maybe but I don't care) lazy and she is very cute and nice. She is always putting others happiness before hers. Even though she has been through so much she always has a smile on her face even when she is hurting.

Likes:
Coffee jelly, Reading, hanging out with her friends, Drawing, painting, sweets, playing music(instruments), singing, cooking, Swimming, playing Volleyball, video games, spicy food, anime, manga, ice skating, cats, dogs, star gazing and dancing and her brother and mother.

Dislikes:
Her father(for reasons that I will not tell yet), bullies, people who look down on others, being alone,  dark places, unknown places.

Background:
She was born in Japan until she moves to South Korea when she turned 6 and stayed there till she was 15 years old when she moved back to Tokyo, Japan for reasons unknown. She now lives with her brother Leo that is really protective of her even after what happened to them and attends P.K. academy.

Now for her brother

Name: Leo Amayo

Age: 17 years old

Age: 17 years old

Family:
Mother (Deceased)
Father (alive)
Sister (alive)

Personality:
Leo is very sweet (toward his sister only) but is actually very cold and silent. He is very protective of his sister even before the incident. He is very sly, funny, kind, loving, a bit of a trickster, but he is only like this to his sister.

Likes:
He likes his sister, sweets, snowboarding, ice skating, ice cream, coffee jelly, Reading, anime, manga, Reading, cooking, his mom, quiet places, cats, dogs, star gazing, Swimming, rain, and anything that involves his sister.

Dislikes:
Bullies, people who look down on others, anyone who bullies his little sister, his father (for reasons that are unknown), dark places, the woods (reasons unknown).

Background:
Just like his sister he was born in Tokyo, Japan but had to move to South Korea for many reasons. He was once a very happy boy that always had a smile on his face and always laughed and was very nice but after what happened to him his personality slowly changed and he became even more protective of his sister Hana but is still his same old self with Hana. He now attends P.K. academy.