Chapter 1

Arabella Scott, that's me, I'm 5'5, with long Dark Brown hair and Hazel Eyes, to get you to know me more , I have a crush on this kid in College, his name is Kyle Brown, he is hot and  famous around here, he is 6'0, exact. I was so caught up in my thoughts about Kyle , then I notice I needed to get to class, I was running to my class when someone bumped into me and I fell " I'm sorry " he says as he helps me up, " it's okay, I should've look where I was going" I giggled a bit, I look up at him. He was Asian, he was very, cute. He looked at the hallways clock, "um sorry for bumping into you" he says and he runs off.  I kept looking at him while he ran off, my eyes were glued and I didn't know why, soon as the bell rang, I snapped back to reality and ran to class.

I couldn't stop thinking about him... I want to know his name.

I enter class on time, I rush all the way to the back with my childhood friend, Christopher Walker. Chris is tall, I say about 5'10 or 5'11, had black hair, blue eyes, and loves to play video games.

-Flashback-
I was at school, More specifically, 3rd grade. was playing around the playground when I fell down while running" Ahh" I cried out loud, "are you okay?" A kid with blue eyes and black hair, his expression looking worried, "I fell" I cried out loud again. The kids helps me up, "c'mon lets get you to a nurse" he takes my arm and helps me walk to the nurse.

We arrive at the nurse and he helps me sit down, "what's wrong Arabella?" The nurse asked with a questionable expression. I was a kid that always faked my sickness so I could go home early, who wouldn't do that as a kid? "She fall down Ms. Jones" the kids answers before me, she stands up from her chair and came to me, she kneels down "where are you hurt?" She asked while looking at my eyes, my eyes filled with tears, I point to my right leg.

"You're ankle honey?" She says while she grabs my leg. I nod and she goes to get ice, "sit down honey, I'm going to call your mom, thank you Chris, you can head back now" she says with a smile. I look at Chris and he smiles at me.

-end of Flashback-

I sit next to him, "if you're almost late next time, you're in big trouble" he scolded me. "Okay Sir" I say while I roll my eyes, at this time the teacher walks in.
                             ****
It was finally lunch time, Chris and I luckily have the same lunch, usually we never did for high school or any classes so we were very excited to hear that we had at least 1 class but got even more happier when we had the same lunch.

"Let's go eat out" Chris says while on his phone, I put away my book in my backpack, "where?" I asked. "Anywhere, just not here" he says while he chuckles. I laugh a bit. "Let's go get pizza, I'll pay" I say. "Finally, it's about time you pay for lunch" he says while he rushes out of class. I laugh at him.

I rush out and bump into someone again, but this time I didn't fall. "I'm sorry" I say quickly. I don't look at the person, i never look when I bump into people, just a natural instinct"It's good" he laughs. That voice, sounds familiar. I looked up and see the guy from earlier.

"You okay?" He asked while looking at me. "Ya I'm fine" I smile. "Felix" he pulls out his hand. I shake his hand "Arabella, I'm sorry for bumping into you-" I was cut off "Arabella! Oh who's this?" Chris says while panting. I laugh, "did you run?" I ask. "I thought you were behind me" he says rapping his arm around me. "Oh you guys dating?" Felix asked, with a shocked expression.

"No no no" Chris says while laughing. "We're just real close friends" I reply. Felix just gives us a silent 'oh'. "Well I guess I'll see you around Arabella" Felix says with a smile and walks away. Soon as he walks the corner Chris starts to ouu, "ouu who's that?" Chris asked all interest. "I bumped into him earlier on accident, Felix is his name." I say. "You should try tapping on Felix" he says with a wink.

"No, I like Kyle" I say as in if I was in a relationship with him. "Get over him, you've liked Kyle since High School, he is a player, not just only that, he has never noticed your existence, just give up on him" he says with a huge sign. He isn't wrong, but it feels wrong for some reason.

After some walking we made it to the pizza place, we walk in and order our pizza. We sit down near the window, I sat on the left while he sat on the right. "Chris?" I say. "Hm" he replies, sounding like he really doesn't care. "Why do you want me to move on from Kyle so bad? " I asked curious. Chris looks at me then back down, "because, is he making you happy? No! You deserve someone better" he says crossing his arms, he pouts.

I laugh from his pouting, I sit back and I see someone from school, that Asian kid that I met earlier, Felix. He is having a problem with the employee.

"It's just a dollar, please let it slide!" He says nearly yelling. I walked over to his spot, "what's going on?" I asked Felix. He looks at me frustrated "Isabella! Do you have a dollar?" He asked worried. I laugh "Arabella, and yes I do" I take out a dollar from my back pack and hand it to Felix.

"Thank you!" He said very joy some, he was very grateful. He pays the Employee, the employees prints out his number for his food, "here you go sir" he hands Felix the recipe, very rudely. I looked at the Employees name. Then gave her a dirty look "Jessica?" I said and she gave me a confused looked. "Yes?" She replied.

"Nothing" I say with a smile but yet gave her a dirty look. I walk off with Felix, "you can sit with Chris and I" I said to Felix. "Sure, thanks" he says with a smile. I smile back and walk towards Chris. "What happened?" Chris asked while bitting into his pizza.

"Employee being a pain in the ass towards Felix" I say while I sit down irritated. "Felix?" Chris asked curious. "Oh Felix, this is Chris, Chris this is Felix" I say while introducing them both. Chris smiles at Felix" nice to meet you" He says, Felix saying the same thing back.