My Mortar (Female Reader x Bakugo)

The bell finally ringed. My first day of UA was over. I had used my quirk to the absolute limit, and it tired me out a fair bit. I had never met any of the other students there, but they seem fairly nice. Except for a select few. The boy with the explosions, Bakugo Katsuki, was a bit arrogant. I get the feeling he is a nice guy, just hiding under a shell of pure rage and pride. I would like to talk to him more.
All of the students scattered around the school classrooms start to flood out of the multiple exits of the building. I bump into many people, but I finally struggle out of the front exit. Luckily, my home is only a few blocks away from the school campus, and it doesn't take too long to walk back.
Once I'm finally off of the campus, I'm met with a pleasant surprise. I hear the sound of someone walking not too far behind me. My quirk, sensory, can tell that this person is around 6 foot, has a muscular build, and a very strange hat or hair style. I turn around, and I see the same loud, explosive classmate from before. As soon as I look at him, his Ruby eyes widen, and he looks away. He speaks not in an impossibly loud voice, but one that is more reserved.
"Hey. Y/N, right?"
It was wierd seeing him be somewhat quiet. His voice was as explosive as his quirk, so it feels slightly off.
"Yeah. Your name is Bakugo, right?"
"Yeah."
He looks down, trying to hide something. I can tell something is up. He's acting completely differently than he did in class. Is he more reserved when it's just two people?
"So what are you doing out here? This place isn't the place for a teenage girl."
I understand what he means; this area has a slightly elevated crime rate, but not quirk related. Things like basic mugging, drug smuggling.
"Yeah, I know. I walk here every day, though. I know my way around."
"Let me walk you home."
That wasn't a request. He took my hand, and increased his pace to keep up with me. I didn't really mind it, however. His hand is solid, comforting. It just simply feels safe.
We walk one more block before he pipes up again.
"Hey, do you not know anyone in that class at all? You barely talked. It's annoying, your voice ain't bad."
I suddenly have a blush that rivals his eyes. Why? It was just a simple compliment. I look over at him, and he's trying not to make eye contact. Is...is he blushing as well?
"I, uh, th-thanks."
DAMN IT STOP STUTTERING!
"For what? What the hell are you thanking me for?!"
"For...giving me a compliment."
What is wrong with him? His emotions are everywhere. He gave me a compliment, and got mad I thanked him for it. He said my voice is great, and then didn't remark that i stuttered. Then it hit me. God, I'm dense.
We finally reach my house, and I tell Bakugo goodbye.
"Hey, Bakugo. Thanks for walking me home."
"Huh?! I did what I should've done. Think nothing of it."
"Ok. Hey, close your eyes."
"Why?! What the hell are you planning?"
"Just do it. Trust me."
He reluctantly agreed and closes his eyes. I give him a small peck on the cheek. His eyes shoot wide open, and he blushes. I back up, and wave goodbye.
"Hey. You did it wrong."
"Wha-"
I'm suddenly grabbed from behind, turned around, and pulled into a deep embrace. He lands his lips on mine, and we stay like this for what felt like hours.
He suddenly lets go and backs up a bit. His voice is lower than before.
"I love you, Y/N. There, I said it. I better see you tomorrow."
"U-u-uh, wh-huh?"
I literally can't get a single word out. He had fully embraced me, and he had kissed me.
And I liked it.