Prologue

I thought i liked girls. I had never in my life thought otherwise. Girls were a natural part of my life and although I hadn't been in a serious relationship with anyone before, I could easily flirt with them when hanging out with my friends on friday nights or during breaks at school... and girls liked me. So now and then I had a fling with someone. And as I lived alone, it was quite easy to manage. But there were rules, like no visitors on schoolnights. I wasn't a sex addict and my grades were my top priority, so sorry girls, but it was a no in the middle of the week.
   I liked the cute type, the one with pink and lacy underwear and a small figure. I myself was quite tall, about 185? Haven't had the chance to check it lately, but I might have grown even taller than my father. Maybe I already have, haven't seen him for a while because of school and stuff. But yeah, being fairly tall and liked by girls - I couldn't really ask for anything more. So I was living my life to the fullest during my freshman year in college or so I thought at least but sometimes life shows us paths that we could not even come to think of, funny, isn't it? And it's our choice whether to go down that path or not.