Jealous

"I can't believe he keeps flirting with her" you said to Jimin.
"Y/n I'm sorry. Just don't pay attention to them." Jimin said giving you a soft smile.
Jungkook was talking to another slut. They kept flirting with each other and dancing.
You confessed to him last year and he rejected you. It hurt a lot but you both agreed to stay friends. It still hurts to see him with other people.
"Let's just have fun" Jimin said trying to make you not think about it.
You and Jimin went to the bar and started drinking.
After awhile you couldn't find Jimin. You were a little drunk but decided to go to the dance floor. Trying to forget about Jungkook and the slut.

You were dancing when you felt someone started to dance with you. It was a handsome guy.
"Hey beautiful" he said "I'm Matt and you are?"
"I'm y/n nice to meet you." You said
"Can I dance with you cutie?" He said with a smile
"S-sure" you said unsure but wanted to forget Jungkook.
He put his hand on your waist and started grinding against you. You moved against him.
"You're very beautiful" He whispered in your ear
"Thanks handsome" you smirked
His hand was touching your body while you two danced. You wanted to push him away but you just didn't care anymore.

You wanted him to make you forget about Jungkook.
As you were dancing you saw Jungkook staring at you with a pissed expression on his face. He stopped dancing with the girl and just stood their, jealousy written all over his face
He turned you to face him.
"Would you be mad if I kissed you?" He pulled you close.
You nodded
He was going in for a kiss when you were pulled away from him. It was Jungkook dragging you away.
"J-Jungkook"
He didn't say anything. He dragged you to his car and put you into the passenger seat.
"What the fuck y/n!" Jungkook yelled "What were you thinking"

"What do you mean I was just having fun" you said and rolled your eyes
"Oh being a whore is fun" he said
"Excuse me? I don't need you approval" You said mad "I can do whatever and whoever I want!"
"You're mine and only mine!" He screamed. He stopped the car and grabbed you once again. He brought you into his house and went to his bed room. He laid you on the bed.
"I don't like other people touching what's mine babygirl." His hand slowly went up your thigh.
"I'm not yours" you said nervously
"Yes you are. Because you like me" he said giving you a bunny smile.
"Y-you rejected me" you stuttered
"I like you too babygirl." He said and kissed you. "Please be mine"
"I'd love too" you said and kissed him.