Chapter 1

I woke up at the middle of the night, turning to see my alarm, I see a neon red 2:46 blinking back at me. I groan and turn on my desk light. I haven't had a proper night's rest in forever. I sit on my chair and pick up a pencil and start writing. I don't know what I'm writing really, nights like these makes me want to write. "I guess this is what your daughter has become.", I grumble to myself. 

+++

I jolted up, realizing I fell asleep writing again as my alarm blares. I rub my eyes and squint, to see a flashing 6:47. "Ah shoot. I'm going to be late to work.", I murmur. I quickly changed out of my clothes and brushed my teeth. I hopped into my car, not bothering about breakfast.

I made it to the bakery just in time. I come in greeted by my co-worker, Junsu.

"Ah,  y/n you made it! We're about to open, so I'm going to take these boxes to the back."

"Oh, okay I'll take the first few orders.", I groan, slipping into my apron.

A few minutes after the store opened, the bell by the door rang. You perked up and saw two boys around the same age as you. One of the two specifically caught your attention.

Both of them walked towards you, one wearing a radiating smile that made you want him come closer.

"Hey, how may I help you?", I asked gleefully, reflecting his smile.

"Ah, Changbin hyung, what do you want?", the boy in glasses asked with bright eyes.

"Oh, one iced americano please and may I get one watterbottle?", asked Changbin.

"Okay, and you?", I asked the boy next to Changbin.

"One cheesecake please." He beamed.

"Excuse me, I have to take this." Changbin said walking out, "Would you mind?"

"Ah, not at all." I nodded, turning to the other boy. "do you want a drink with that?"

"Oh um, the same thing as Changbin hyung.", Jisung said rushed.

"Okay one more iced americano, and one last thing, what should I ring you guys by?" I asked.

"Ah, Han Jisung.", He smiled.