bang chan // its you pt. 1

warning(s) : none
genre : fluff ?

--

your pov

you loved him, a lot. you love how his lips curl up when you said something silly, you loved how his dimples would show everytime he would smile at you. you loved every bit of him, you loved how his eyes would crinkle when he looked at you with so much adoration.

your love story was clearly a movie. everything was perfect, but just like movies, with how many times you replay it, it became boring and predictable.

this was the flaw you found with yourself. you were someone who gets . . . tired easily.

that's why before your relationships get more intimate, more committed you break all the ties with them.

rude but, it was the only solution.

you lost all hope, every male you see was boring now. even with the help of your friends to set you up on a blind date, it seems like no one can set up the sparks to be activated again.

"hey y/n,, i know someone and he's definitely your type." your friend stated.

you chuckled slightly at your friend, admiring the effort she was putting into looking a 'perfect man' for you.

"y/f/n,, how many times have i heard that from you this month?" you ask teasingly.

"oh well,, what happened to the pianist i set up with you a week ago?" she asks sitting down peeking at the book i was reading.

"he's too controlling. you know, the type of person who would be jealous of you laughing with another person." i say pointing out a flaw about the guy.

"he had the looks though, how about the one you met three days ago? the model?"

"suffocating, i feel that i need to ask permission from him."

"how about the volunteer a day ago? he's sweet, smart and kind. he's a complete jackpot." she continues to ask me.

"he's nice and all but-"

"but?"

"his breath stinks." you say scrunching up my nose in disgust remembering the night before. your friend there sits, sighing defeatedly.

"this is the last blind date i'll make you come,, that's why cooperate please !" y/f/n says almost pleadingly.

"fine."you say knowing she won't taking no for an answer.

"okay great ! go to the usual spot around 9:30 am yeah?"

"yes i will y/f/n. now go home." you tell your friend kicking her out of your apartment feeling burned out from the work you had to finish and all her questions.

you flopped down the bed sighing,, wanting to sleep. before you even know it, you started to snore slightly in your sleep.

--

the next day, you found yourself standing in front of the cafe, 10 minutes early. you were somehow excited once you woke up this morning. maybe it was the effect sleep had on you. who knows.

you entered the quiet cafe, welcoming you with the chime of the door and the scent. you went to the usual spot where you have been meeting up with your dates recently.

you qiuetly approached the table and saw a guy who was wearing a leather jacket, his hair was bleached.

you were about to take a seat, but then he looked up flashing you his smile.

can we like talk for a moment how this guy made your knees weak?

you smiled back politely, you took a seat infront of him, clearing your throat.

"you must be y/n." the unnecessarily good looking male stated.

"yeah, i'm her. you must be?" you say shifting awkwardly.

"Chan." He says his dimple showing.

"Its you."

You know what, this dimple guy infront of me might be the one i'm looking for.