Adalynn's Big Day

(Adalynn's new look up top ) -
Two weeks before the wedding is Addy's rehearsal. Kookie and I are getting ready with Blake to head out the door and to the church. He is going to meet with my brother while I, along with the rest of the bridesmaids are going to help addy do a trial run for hair and makeup. We pull up to the church and get out the car with all our belongings. I grab Blake and we walk up to the church doors.

We walk inside and we head in different directions

We walk inside and we head in different directions. I walk along the right and find Addy with the other girls in a huge room. They have already started curling her hair and doing her makeup. I grab my heels out my bag and take off my converse. I strap them on and walk over to addy.

"Yay, your here." She pulls me into a hug as best as she can so she doesn't mess the girl up that's doing her hair.

"You look gorgeous, girl." She smiles and moves a small curl from her face.

Layla comes out from one of the other doors and comes over to hug me. I put Blake down and she crawls over to all the girls shoes. She messes with them and I roll my eyes while laughing. Mason is with Brent so they can't play together right now. I go by Addy and switch with the other girl that was curling her hair. It's going to look so perfect once it's all finished.

Once her hair is done I fluff it out and put some over her shoulders. The last part of her makeup is done and it all comes together. She smiles and it brightens the day. She looks so pretty that I'm so happy to be apart of this. I pick Blake up and get her dolled up a little bit. Once we are all ready we head over to the guys side. I hold Blake's hand so she can walk a little bit. Her and Mason see each other and squeal with joy. He runs over to her and gives her a little hug. All the girls Aww and it makes us smile. I don't know how it's going to go with two one year olds leading addy out. Blake is the flower girl and Mason is the ring bearer. It's the cutest thing ever. We all head over to the altar and wait for the marriage officiant to give us instructions.

The marriage officiant has us practice walking out and it's difficult to get started. Mason and Blake run away right after we place them in there spots. Eventually, we get them in line and walking in the right direction. The bridesmaids follow with the groomsmen and stand in our places waiting for Addy and her dad to come out. I was happy to be paired with kookie. Since I'm the maid of honor and he is the best man. We practiced walking out a few more times just so the babies would get the idea. After, Addy and Brent ran through their lines a bit. They didn't want to say everything so that it could be special on their actual day. The marriage officiant didn't want them saying their "I do's," so we moved on to how we were going to exit the church.

Kookie and I went first then followed the rest of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Addy and Brent came behind them and applauds came from all of us waiting at the end of the church chairs. The babies would go before us but they were fast asleep on the chairs.