Intro

So this is for the Covenants Call tag on TikTok and Amino and it's about my character Siler Keys.

Age: 15
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crew: Thistle (I think that's how you spell it)
Hair color: brown
Eye color: blue
Favorite place: training grounds or beach
Weapon: sword
—————————————————————-
15 Years Ago
A Cloaked woman is seen carrying a baby. The rain pouring down. The woman sets the baby down at the front steps of a run down orphanage. She knocks twice the runs away. The door opens to reveal the caretaker, a poor old lady. The old lady scoops the fussing baby up into her arms and takes her inside.

Present time
It had now been 15 years since Siler had been brought to the orphanage. 15 years since her parents gave her up. 15 years without a mother or father. 15 years of wondering what she'd done to deserve this. Today was the day. The day Siler would run away. She dreamed of finding a family who would love her and take care of her. Not some poor excuse of an orphanage owner who was an alcoholic.
Siler begrudgingly got up and started to get ready. She put on her necklace that her one and only friend gave her. Her friend ended up getting adopted and has probably forgot about Siler by now. Siler walked out of the bedroom and went to go get breakfast.
Siler shriveled her nose in disgust as she was tired of being served the same slop day after day. She ate her food and then "excused" her self to use the bathroom. After she was out of an ear shot she bolted to the back door and swung it open and ran out. She then saw the most amazing sight in her life.