Frail Ikea

Text to Ches:

Morning sleepy head, I've gone to the house

Chester and Grace had been spending the most of their days taking their stuff from their now 'studio' to the new house whilst also shopping for furnishings that was more hassle then needed but their house was going to be just how they wanted it before they moved in. Today, Grace didn't really have much planned but she was taking every day as it came. Chester had been working especially hard to film and edit his videos whilst also doing as much hard graft as he could so Grace didn't have to.

There was a knock at the door; it must be ikea Grace thought. As she opened the door, sure enough a big fat ass delivery truck was pulled up outside. 'Delivery for See? Grace? Che...' the driver said. 'Yes' Grace replied and in they wheeled 3 boxes and he phone buzzed.

Text to Grace:

Oh mayn, I'm tired. I'll be there soon

In all the excitement and with Chester saying he was tired, Grace hatched a plan to put it together before he got there, boy, he would be impressed. It couldn't be that hard surely; it comes with instructions and all the bits. Grace started off well, but the more pieces she added the more complicated it felt. She was a strong independent woman and didn't need any help though. It took her a good hour to put it together and then she got her camera out to film it for fridiary.

When Chester got there she was working on something else, and didn't even mention the couch, she was proud of herself but didn't want to brag too much. 'What have you been up to?' Chester enquired whilst pulling her into a light hug. 'Just a few things here and there, nothing much, I missed you though' she replied. Continuing with what she was doing, about 10 minutes later she heard 'hey, wow' echo through the house. So ok he found the couch. 'Grace, did you lie to me?' he said walking to find her, 'where are you?'. She didn't say anything but then he found her and looked at her disapprovingly, 'I didn't do anything' she said teasingly. Walking up to her and taking her by the hips, he said 'you're sneaky', to which she chuckled. She cupped his face and lightly kissed him. 'Are you jealous that I didn't need help because I'm proud of myself'. Gawd, why was he so turned on by this. 'Did you sit on it? Its soooo comfy' she added. 'Nope, not yet, but we're going to christen it right about... now' he said scooping her up off the floor.

The couch wasn't the only thing they christened. This house was yet to have many firsts. As Chester got down stairs and dropped her on the couch, there was a loud creek but they were so into each other they didn't even blink an eye to it. As Chester climbed on top of her, the couch creaked again, this time they paused but then continued. As Grace started to undo the buttons on his shirt and he traced his hands up her body, he flipped them over and then bang... the whole couch collapsed to the floor. They laughed hysterically in each other's arms and Grace squeezed out 'don't you dare say a word'.