Slavery

Hermione was walking downstairs noticing all her family was eating breakfast. She was putting her reddish-brownish hair in a bun.

"Mione! You me shopping today in 1 hour" ginny said passing Hermione a plate.

"Sure" She said putting toast in her mouth.

After breakfast Hermione went upstairs to get dressed and went downstairs to Ginny.

"Be careful you too!" Molly said kissing their cheeks.

"Mum we can handle shopping!" Ginny said nudging Hermione.

"Just don't make me go to every store!" She whined.

"Can't say no. So I won't say anything" Ginny said.

Hermione rolled her eyes and pulled Ginny outside to apparate to the shopping centers.

After some hours of shopping they both heard a loud boom they immediately got out their wands and looked from where it was coming from.

"What was that!?" Ginny said. Hermione didn't know what to say so she just pulled Ginny behind a store. They sat behind their blasting deatheaters.

"We need to help them!" Hermione said getting up.

"We need to get out of here and let the Auroras handle it" ginny said grabbing her.

Soon after a Deatheater came up the them and grabbed Hermione and apparated.

"Hermione!" Ginny screamed.

Ginny didn't know what to do so she went home and told her parents what happened and they all went to the ministry.

                               With Hermione
Hermione was locked up in a cell not knowing what had happened. She felt pain in her stomach and clenched it. She heard someone come in so she immediately got up and tried to recognize the person. Lucius Malfoy.

"The blood traiter is up I see" Lucius said going over to her.

"Let me go! I'm not needed here!" She yelled in his face.

"Yes. Yes you are. See blood traiter you will be the slave to my son" he said referring to draco. She heard more people come in.

"No" she whispered.

"Oh yes!" Lucius said pushing her against the wall.

She whimpered.

"Father. Isn't she mine?" Draco said from behind.

"Yes my boy. Make sure you torture her!" He said throwing her towards Draco.

Draco picked her up over his shoulder and took her to his room. He locked the door and put a silence charm on the room.

"Let me go you ferret!" Hermione yelled.

"Believe me I don't want to hurt you!" He said walking toward her.

"And to think I liked you and felt pity for you during our 6th year!" Hermione scoffed. He felt the urge to kiss her but fought it. "Now this isn't funny anymore so you can just let me go!" She said getting off the bed.

"You can't leave! My father will track you down and kill you!" He said.

"Then I'll kill him first!" She said grabbing his wand.

"No your not!" He grabbed the wand and placed it on the nightstand.

"Let me go home!" She growled.

"I wish it was that easy!" Draco said.

She sat on the bed and just stared at the floor her mouth open. Why would he want to do this to me?