I love you

This is a few weeks after Defne told Omer that she's pregnant, she still works at the logistics department and Omer is still partners with Senan and they are going through with a new campaign, can and Sanem had a wedding after a lot of problems from their parents they organized a small ceremony in can's childhood home and got married, they are living there now, at Fikra Harika everyone is wrapping up the last campaign they had and Sanem is down stairs editing her book and can is helping her with the last touches.

Omer sees Senan running to him through the glass door and thinks "here we go again"

"Omer, we're doomed I knew it you're distracted and we are going to lose our company because of it I knew it"

Omer rests his back on the chair and rubs his mouth with his thumb "what happened Senan, calm down partner"

Senan is over frustrated with omer's cold reaction "the advertising company went bankrupt and now all the material went to the trash we don't have time now to make a new campaign for the new collection how exactly will we fix that" he said while still freaking out all around the room.

"I'll fix it" omer said while getting up and wearing his jacket.

"Where are you going, OMER"

"I'm going to fix it you don't worry"

He walked down to the logistics department found the love of his life holding a kofte sandwich in one hand and with the other she's bossing around all the employees it was very hard for him to take her seriously at that moment all, he was thinking about her being the mother of his child but damn they were all scared well they have to he gets scared too sometimes, he walked up to her when she saw him her whole face expression changed in a second "ASKIMMM" all the employees turned around that was very awkward, Defne snapped back into the boss she is "everyone to your work and I don't want to see these kind of mistakes again" she ran to him and hugged him, the walked all cuddly to her office.

Omer sitting on the desk and Defne standing there between his legs playing with his beard, "I missed you today"

"We ate dinner together and you know I was up stairs right?"

"Still, you know I'm hormonal and stuff I'm gonna be missing you a lot now." She said while giving him a very soft kiss on his lips.

"If your gonna do that every time you miss me well I'm fine with it" he looked her in the eyes he knew that look, this wasn't just a kiss this could go places now..

"Defne we are in the office can you wait till we get home if you don't stop being so cute I'm just gonna ignore that we're at work you know that, and we have a problem"

"What problem?"

"The advertising company we work with went bankrupt and we need to find a new one asap"

"So what will you do?"

"I have someone in mind but I don't know if it will work"

"Who is that?"

"Can Divit we met when I was in roma.."

"You know I don't like it when we bring Roma up but if you think he will help well then call him"

"I think I have too"

"If you have his number now call him you don't have time."

He gets up pulls up his phone and calls Can.

Fikra Harika

Sanem and Can sitting side by side talking about her book.

"You know somewhere in the book I have you mentioned."