drarry {18+}

Thanks for suggesting this @EmilyKatsuke
===================EmilEmilyKat
Harry's P.O.V
I finish up my homework and head to the bathroom where moaning murdle is usually but since she's gone I head there to read a book on potions so I can learn more so Snape can't bicker at me.

I'm in a stall reading until its gets dark, I hear the bathroom door open and all I hear is a angry voice saying,than potter!, I'll humiliate him!" The familiar voice, Draco?, whatever it is about I have to go before he finds me!. When I was gonna sneak out I hear him undoing his pants or something, I grab another random book I brought with me and hope that if I act like a bystander he won't do anything.

I grab a book and start reading so it can seem like I've been reading for a while but I gotten too into reading I forgot until the stall door that I'm behind opens.

Draco's P.O.V
I go and releave myself until I hear shuffling in the stall as I think 'potter, next time I see him I will humilliate!' when I see where i hear the shuffling from I see Potter, bloody luck is on my Side! I smirk and say "well, if it isn't the mudblood potter...!" I look down at potter as he looks up at me scared and I just smile.

I trap us in the stall as I get on my knees and pin him against the Wall, when I lean close to the point our lips barely touch someone walks in as u mutter so only potter can hear "this isn't over!" I get out the stall and walk to the slitherin common room.

Harry's P.O.V
I try and process what he was gonna do as I get up,leave the bathroom and head to the griffendor common room as I drift to sleep.

Narrator
As Harry Potter drifted to sleep, Draco was planning the right moment to get his right chance to get Harry Back.

Meanwhile, in the morning on Friday, in snape's class he snarled and bickered like normal seeing Harry wasn't in class and sent malfoy to get Harry

Harry's P.O.V
I woke up with a fever and a puking disaster as I was at the temperature of 106 dagrees with a damp cloth on my forehead while I'm resting, I was all alone in the common Room with a bucket next to my bed, I was about to fall asleep when I hear someone enter the common room

I breath heavily as I am really Tired, I have my eyes closed and glasses off, I can tell from the darkness of my eyelids that someone is next to me at my bedside as they say "Potter snape wants you at class so he sent me to get you.." that voice....malfoy? Snape must have allowed him to come in here, I open my eyes and I hazily see him as I quickly sit up and hurl in the bucket "A-as you can see I'm sick I cant--"

I feel hands pull me up and pin me to my Bed as malfoy straddles me so I couldn't Escape him "Potter, why do you do this to me?" he had a grin of anger yet lust, he leaned in to kiss me, when he kissed me I try to escape

Draco's P.O.V
I grin as I Think 'nows my chance to get him back!' next thing I know I was kissing him, he was trying to Push me away but since he's sick and ill regret later, he's not strong enough to resist me, I have a hand cup his burning face as I bring the other to fondle with his chest as he moans in the kiss.

I kiss down potters neck and get to his sweet spot "Potter, you taste amazing~" I moan as I kiss lower and lower till I'm close to his throbbing dick as I without prep I take off my pants and boxers as I lower myself onto him "ahh....Potter..ah your so big!~" I ride him roughly and fast as he is gripping on his bed and his own hair as he moaned "f-fuck Draco!, im c-close!~" I paused and I pant as I look at him blusmyself did you just call me draco?" he looks at me then stutters "s-sorry i--" "call out my name" "huh?" I starts to move so suddenly and I hear him chant my name as a also chant "Harry!~" I keep riding him as he holds me close to him.

He holds me close as we are on the verge of cumming when I hear something take a photo, I look behind and see it's the bloody weasly "hah....what are you....ah....looking at?" "i-imma go now" I saw Ron turn red and rush out, I then soon continue as we both are about to cum, I feel Potter claw my back as I look at my hickeys I put all over his body we both climax so hard I cum all over his chest as he cums so much, his seed leaks out of my bloody ass

I dress us back up as I let him rest "feel better my little owl~" I kiss him farewell and report to Snape that he's sick as the day continues