Untitled Part 1

"Aight, come in." Johnny opened the door and walked in.

"Look, when you tell me you want to spice shit up I'm alway-" He paused. "Is-Is that..." He spoke, pointing at Gyro's crotch. "Is that spaghetti?" Gyro gave him a sly look through his dumb fucking goggles.

"Yeah." Gyro smirked. It took Johnny a moment to respond. He sighed and clutched his head in disappointment.

"What is- What- What do you want me to do here?" Johnny asked.

"Eat it." Gyro remarked. Johnny looked down at it.

"You... You what?"

"Eat it." He repeated with confidence.

"I am not eating spaghetti off of your crotch." Johnny growled.

"Johnny, come on."

"Is this like an italian tradition?" Johnny asked. "Is this supposed to be sensual?" He asked. "Do I get a fork?"

"No cause I know you'll stab my dick." Gyro remarked.

"Please tell me you shaved." Johnny huffed. Gyro smiled at him like a dumbass, making Johnny assume the worst, cringing. "God damn it." He knelt down and inspected the scene in preparation for how to handle it.

Johnny took a well needed deep breath to recuperate before he pressed his lips to the elevated patch of spaghetti, soaked in meaty marinara sauce.

Holy fuck, it was good. No, it was REALLY good. Like unbelievably good. That was some authentic fucking spaghett right there if he did say so himself. Johnny couldn't help but begin to shovel it into his thirsty hole. Fuck it was good. He moaned out, Gyro smirking as he relaxed, completely nude other than his hat, goggles, boots and the heap of spaghetti sheltering his Italian sausage.

Johnny moaned, slurping up the noodles, feeling them go down his throat.

"Gyro," He sighed out loudly, the slick sauce and noodles moist in his grip. "Oh fuck, you know I love fuckin' Prego."

"AW shit Johnny, I'm close."

"Shut the fuck up I'm not done eating your spaghettidick yet, pasta boy." Johnny told as heslurped up another noodle.

"MhmMMMM this nut is big, Johnny. I can't help it.... you feel so good... eating spaghetti off of my c r o t c h like that... mhMmnHohGODNO-"

Gyro fucking screamed as he nutt, it was so good that's how good it was that he couldn't contain himself. "FuCK THATS A BIG LOAD" He gasped. "OHHHH FUCK. OoooHHH SHITT" So now there was like... His Italian J I Z Z in the mix of the spaghetti and marinara sauce. Johnny wasn't even done yet so he just mixed the semen into the moist spaghetti concoction. He took a handful and shoveled it into his mouth like the fucking whore he was for this Italian's massive meaty shlong. Ohmygod

"Gyro.." Johnny spoke, spaghetti falling from his mouth. He swallowed hard and it hurt it was like he was choking??? "Your cum... tastes like Alfredo sauce."

"Well yeah I'm Italian what do you expect, Johnny boy?" Gyro told, eyeing Johnny from the slits in his stupid goggles. Johnny continued to consume the never ending supply of Spaghetti that seemed to keep appearing out of nowhere. It's as if he could never get to the goldmine that was Gyros dick. But he actually didn't even really care he was just there to enjoy the fuxking m e a l , y ' k n o w?

Gyros dick was sucked c o m p l e t e l y off of his body.