Chapter 1: He flies on Black Wings of Death

Deep within a sole barren mountain, lies a cavern which open up to the sky. Resting in the water of the underground lake is a strange stone like shape.

 Resting in the water of the underground lake is a strange stone like shape

No sooner than we come across the object, it starts to tremble and glow. Someone sinful is approaching. Several massive cracks appear, and the stone explodes. A massive bird like creature flaps its wings, it's eyes closed. But they soon snap open, revealing pale blue eyes. The creature seems to randomly turn to face a troop of Order soldiers. They stare at him in either awe or terror, or a sick grin.

"Finally! Demon of Destruction, I demand you serve me, by the order of Arceus."

The massive bird lets a shriek, before rising higher into the sky. Its feathers glow red, and a ball of pink lightning forms in between its massive wings. The soldiers back away in terror. Several run off, while the man in front is paralyzed with fear. The bird scowls, before firing the beam. A loud scream echoes through the dead forest. Soldiers run away in terror and the man who tried to order Yveltal around was turned to stone.

The massive bird beats it's wings and flies higher, turning away from the hole it had slumbered in for millennia. It flies upwards, towards the peak it had lived in many years before it went dormant. It gently touches down near the peak, as if it is waiting for something. And something does come. A swish, and a portal appears, and through steps the Demon Lord. The bird turns and stares thoughtfully down at the Succubus.

"Yveltal. It's been awhile."

("Indeed it has, Suralis. How has uniting the races going")

"Quite well. Druella managed to take over Lescatie, the number one hero producing nation."

("Good. And how is Druella? I remember when she was just an itsy baby. She was adorable.")

"I'm right here, you old vulture!"

The massive bird chuckles turning to face the Lilim.

("And speak of the devil, here she is. Hello little one. It has been a very long time.")

"I barely remember you, only red and black feathers and pale blue eyes."

("I do stick out like the sorest of thumbs. How has your father been doing?")

"He's waiting for his old sparring partner."

The massive bird chuckles again. A flash of punish red light, and a short like man stands there, in the place of the massive bird like creature. His eyes are foggy blue. He is blind. But he makes for it with his ability to see a creature's life force. He smiles at the two.

"Well then. Shall we go?"