RANUNCULUS

Ayan na! Tingnan mo na.
Rita wiped the accumulating sweat on her forehead. Today was a long day, it was just the second week since her Tattoo parlor opened.
"Oh em gee! Ang ganda bakla. The best ka talaga!"
The customer exclaims as she continuously takes pictures of her arm.
"Basta recommend mo ko sa friends mo ha?"
Rita chuckles as she watches the customer endlessly takes pictures.
Finally, 30 minutes later, the customer gets up and leaves "Sige! Thank you ha! See you soon!"
Once that customer left, Rita stood up and started packing.
She took a quick glance at the clock.
Shit. 6pm na. Late na ko.

She quickly gathered her stuff and looked one more time at the small, crowded room. Kakasimula mo pa lang naman, don't be too harsh on yourself, she thought. "You're not doing bad, I mean all of your classmates may be married already and you're the only one in the circle who's single, but it doesn't matter right? Right?" She shakes her head at the thought.
She ran down the stairs of the shabby building by the bustling streets of Manila, just to see her car getting towed.

"Hoy! Anong ginagawa mo? Kaloka kayo!"
She runs towards the officer and glares at him.
"Miss, nag-issue na kami ng warning last week. Tingnan mo, may ticket pa sa windshield mo."
"First of all Kuya, wag kang feeling gwapo dyan ha. Second, onions and rice ba ulam mo? Kaloka kuya, bad breath naman. Ang antot ha. *scrunches her nose*
Kasalanan ko ba na madami ako iniisip kuya? Kaloka dagdag kayo! Balik nyo na kotse ko!"
"Grabe naman si mam. Naurungan ba kayo ng regla ngayon? Sungit. Sorry mam. Protocol. Daan nalang kayo sa Towing Station bukas. *hands her a card and drives away*

Rita runs her fingers through her bob and sighs. "How can i get there now?" she wonders. She keeps walking straight, not being used to the trouble of commuting. She's walked for 45 mins when she sights a MRT station. All the hope from her face quickly disappeared as she sees the long line.
Kajirits!
She starts walking again, not knowing where she's headed, through sweaty bodies and snatchers, passing sketch streets and thinking of taking a grab as her last resort when she whiffs a flowery scent.
*Flashback*
Ta! Ta! I got you something! A young little boy runs up and blocks her way.
Ano na naman yan Steven? She raises her eyebrow in curiousity.
Mga pakana mo ha. Sumbong kita kay Tita!
Sungit mo naman today. Here, let me cheer you up. Steven smiles sheepishly and takes a bouquet of flowers behind his back,
For you.
*End of Flashback*

The scent was too familiar. She walks towards the scent and finds herself in a bright, flower shop in the middle of crowded Manila. She opens the door and finds the flower, oozing with smell, as she looks at the pinkish flower,
She looks up to the same shade of pink, on lips that are oddly familiar. Features too familiar.
Hi miss, welcome to Budding Romance,how can i help you today?

Author's note :
Hello mga bakla!!!! So ayun na nga, kinapalan ko na mukha ko at gumawa ng Fanfic. Ito ba effect ng drought? Charowt. This fanfic is my first ever fanfic baby and I can't wait to share it with you guys! I'll try my best to always update pero alam nyo naman, yung ganap sa twitter. Nakakaloka. Out of loop ka agad pag di ka nagonline. I do hope you enjoy this and you can leave any criticisms and ideas down below or @ me on twitter : @badgalrita
Ciao! See you on the next chapter.