Sci-Fi Smackdown: Round 2 - The Gold-digger, The Black Bitch & The Playroom

Sci-Fi Smackdown Round 2: contestants had to choose a story from the trash list and classic list and mash them together.

Stories chosen: 50 Shades of Grey & The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

Word count: 5, 386

But I am warning you right now, I do not do sex scenes and completely skim over that side of it, though it is implied/mentioned.  

Warning: if any of these things offend you do not read - references to sex, orgasms, and certain body parts. Swearing. This story is tongue in cheek and VERY warped. As in strange and very wrong.

You can see by my story choice that this story won’t be appropriate for some readers. Consider yourself warned. The story is a bit rude as is the ‘means to the end’ in the storyline. It kind of got away from me and took on a life of its own but I guess that’s what happens when you mash up a story like 50 Shades of Grey with The Lion, the Witch and The wardrobe!

 Oh – and the bits in bold are quotes from the original story.

*  *  *  *  * 

The Gold-digger, the Black Bitch and the Playroom.

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

“I don’t do the girlfriend thing.”

Christian Grey’s words ran through my head as we walked down the hallway of his impressive house. Boy was he loaded. I really had to change his mind about that girlfriend thing. How could I ever possibly hope to help him spend all his money otherwise?

I had been preparing for this a long time. Ever since my best friend and room-mate Kate threw me in the deep end when she sent me to interview the enigmatic CEO of Grey Enterprises Holdings. Luckily he was totally hot. At twenty-seven he was tall, dark and handsome.

“And this, Miss Steele, is the playroom,” Christian stopped outside a closed door.

“Playroom?” I bit my lip.

Christian was staring at me, his eyes suddenly darkening. “You really shouldn’t do that, Miss Steele.”

“Do what?” I asked innocently.

“Bite your lip like that.”

“I shouldn’t?”

“No. You shouldn’t. You have no idea what it does to me.”

Actually I did, one look down there and I knew the power I had over him.

“So,” I bit my lip again, glancing up at him through my lashes. “When do I get to see the playroom,” and your check-book, I added silently.

“Once the contracts have been signed.” Christian was staring at my mouth.

“Contracts?” Damn – was this some sort of pre-nuptial thing? But for dating? Holy crap.

“This is the nondisclosure contract,” he said, staring at my mouth as he handed me the contract.

After I had signed it, I glanced up at him. “Are you going to make love to me now?”

“I don’t make love. I fuck.”

Oh my. I bit my lip again. Hard.

“I warned you miss Steele. Now I am going to have to fuck you.”

“You are?” Inside my inner financial goddess was dancing with glee.

“Yes. I am.” He grabbed my arm roughly, pulling me away from the door of the playroom. I glanced back, wondering when I would get to see the playroom.