Offshore Company Formation in Singapore

Singapore is one of the finest lands for establishing a foreign business. The land is a home of various offshore organizations these days. Investors from Asia, Europe and many other parts of the world have setup an international business in Singapore and running successfully. There are multiple factors that make offshore company establishment in Singapore successful.

Tax Relief

Singapore government has given enough freedom for taxation to foreign companies in its land. The government has given foreign companies enough space to grow. The tax system is based on profit ratio of an organization. If a business is getting profit up to S$300,000, 8.5% tax is imposed. If the business is getting profit above than it, around 17% of tax is required to pay off.

Easy Company formation

The company formation rules are easy to follow. It doesn’t require to go for long term approval. The company registration process takes through computerized system and includes only two distinct steps—company name approval and submitting corporate documents. It is possible to incorporate a foreign company within 1 or two working days. Bank Account In UK

Work Freedom

The government of Singapore has given enough freedom to foreign investors. They can make a unique business plan and follow them if it is going according to the legislation. There is no such obstruction comes from the government. Enough work freedom is offered. Therefore, Singapore is considered as a land of opportunities where businesses are flourishing with a little effort.

Company Formation Assistance

The land is keen to offer complete business establishment assistance with the help of company formation agencies. Various types of company formation packages are offered to choose from. A standard package of company formation includes office work support, legal assistance, company secretary, nominee services and office setup. Foreign investors can choose a customize package or the packages offered by the foreign business corporation agencies. Establishing a business in a well-organized manner guarantee is provided.

Before offshore company formation, make sure you are aware of legislation of the business formation of Singapore. If you don’t know, it is advised to give adequate time to go through. Avoiding legislation can result to poor business progress or obstruction in formation of your occupation. According to the rules, it is must to register the company to the company registrar. It is must to appoint a local company director, local company secretary and a local shareholder. The land doesn’t require any fix capital investment, therefore it has become a favourite land of investment to small investors as well.