Chapter 1

So, I was bored. Ocs are allowed to be in this. One rule, they have to be Splatoon ocs. Enjoy
"And he is so cool!" Goggles laughed while scoffing pickled plums.
"We know..." Headphones and Diamond groaned in unison. (YES I MADE DIAMOND IN IT :D)
"Rider-Kun!" Goggles sprinted up to the grumpy inkling (holy carp, a recommended word was cat.)
"He doesn't look like he is in a good mood!" Diamond panicked.
"Goggles get your butt over here we need to practice." Specs scolded.
"Ah, so it's you guys again." Rider scoffed at Goggles immaturity. Goggles just giggled. "He seems more annoying that usual."
"Pfft. You can say that again." Diamond glances at the now skipping Goggles. "I have an idea! Why don't you wear a pink tutu and ballet shoes?" She joked.
"Alright!" Goggles ran into the clothes store and 10 minutes later came out with exactly what Diamond had said. Bobble ran up to the store and ordered the same thing.
"I didn't mean it like that! I was being sarcastic!" Diamond laughed. "Bobble as well?"
"Yay!" Bobble cheered.
Holy carp. Diamond thought. Is this all because of him?
Diamond fiddled with her golden toothpick, Goggles knocked it out of her hand and she saw it roll down the street, right into Crusty Sean's shop.
"Really? Goggles for crying out loud, calm down." She ran and apologised to Crusty Sean, grabbed her golden toothpick and ran back to the group of friends. "Anyway, where is my team? They said they would be here." As soon as she said that though the rest of her team arrived.
"Hey!" Diamond waves too Ruby, a female octoling, Sapphire And Emerald, two female inklings. Then, she tells them what is going on with Goggles before it gets out of hand.